International Delight Holiday Creamer Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanRendar

Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
SoCal
Only around November I started to notice the store carried new Seasonal Flavored Coffee Creamers by International Delight: Pumpkin Pie Spice, Peppermint Mocha, and White Chocolate Raspberry only during this holiday season for a limited time. Im wondering does anyone know of a pure flavoring vendor I can order (not with nic or vg/pg) that has been combined,fine tuned, and mixed into one bottle to be sold by people who aimed to make these flavors that actually taste like them and wear their stamp on it proudly?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
...Im wondering does anyone know of a pure flavoring vendor I can order (not with nic or vg/pg) that has been combined,fine tuned, and mixed into one bottle to be sold by people who aimed to make these flavors that actually taste like them and wear their stamp on it proudly?

I'm not sure what the question is in this amazing sentence...

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
basicly, who makes these flavorings the the creamers use and do they sell them.

There are quite a number of flavoring producers in the US and it is a very tight lipped demographic. It would be easier to get SS numbers than flavoring information like who made it, what's in it, or the like.

If that's the question because those places don't want to wear stamps proudly as the OP was phrased.

Finding the flavorings for DIY that the OP noted is not that tough. Pumpkin Spice, Peppermint, Mocha, White Chocolate, and Raspberry are all available, but all come diluted in a carrier like PG, VG, or alcohol. (Which is a good thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread