5 New Limited Holiday Flavors PLUS 5 More All On Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
10616159_872003082810485_7245062440990214202_n.png

Let’s enjoy this holiday season! Here are 5 new limited edition blends made just for this season.

<Limited Edition> Peppermint Mocha - Killer Juice - Do I even have to say what this is? :D Oh how I love this season, sign be up for at least 60 of these a season! Rich cocoa base with just the right amount of peppermint base, all this added to our exclusive espresso blend to create something magical. vaping this flavor will bring back all the great memories of winter holidays.

<Limited Edition> Pumpkin Pie - Killer Juice - Pumpkin pie is a traditional sweet dessert, often eaten during the fall and early winter, especially for Thanksgiving and Christmas in the United States and Canada. After over 40 versions, I am happy to present this flavor for you to enjoy. Enjoy!

<Limited Edition> Candy Cane - Killer Juice - According to folklore, in 1670, in Cologne, Germany, the choirmaster at Cologne Cathedral, wishing to remedy the noise caused by children in his church during the Living Crèche tradition of Christmas Eve, asked a local candy maker for some sweet sticks for them. To this day we still enjoy this peppermint treat! Now you can in a vape.

Sugar Plum - <Limited Edition> Sugar Plum - Killer Juice - A sugar plum is a piece of dragée candy that is made of dried fruits and shaped in a small round or oval shape. We used a whole new recipe for our raw plum, and then added a bit of sweetener to this mix. Simple yet GREAT! All you plum lovers will fall in love with this flavor!

<Limited Edition> Egg Nog - Killer Juice - Yeah yeah yeah... It is Egg Nog. What holiday line up would not be complete without someone one spiking the Egg Nog. (Pst... it was Demlewis, or Sharon!) Sweetened dairy-based made with milk, cream, sugar, and whipped eggs. Maybe a bit of bourbon too.

Also joining this week’s sale are:
Blue Moon Ice Cream
Strawberry
Orange Creamsicle
Juicy Fruit
Cherry

How can you not find something you love? PLUS remember FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $50!

Congrats to last week’s winners! Debbie Stacy won a $100 gift card, Keagan Preston Ferguson and Spartanstew both won $50 gift cards too! (contact us to redeem)

This week we are going to continue giving out more gift cards for sharing! At least one person will win a $100 but we will also be giving out random gift card during the weekend! Keep liking, commenting, and sharing!​

Kamber87

Aug 31, 2013
Oklahoma
I'm so happy that the pumpkin flavor was released, can't wait to try it! (Best birthday present ever!!). My husband is excited for the eggnog flavor, in the past we haven't found one he enjoyed.

Received my order today! Pumpkin wasn't as I expected, taste very "spicy" with little to no pumpkin flavor, I might have ordered too many bottles of this! Husband will try the eggnog later tonight when he gets off work. Switching back to the Pure Michigan flavor while I'm out and about today, because this one is AMAZING!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
It was my idea to put Blue Moon up on this past sale, my car ended up getting messed up and I didn't have the extra cash to place a solid order. This of course is just how my luck works. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.So for all those who ordered Blue Moon, enjoy it, and I hate you all.

You can message me and I will take care of you when you are ready :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread