Intellicig EVO & ECOpure: Disappointingly Good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
I don't use an EVO, but I am a die-hard supporter of ECOpure VG.
I do my DIY Formula, have for over a year, and the savior for me trying to mimic my favorite Johnson Creek Original in VG..they quit making it!....I couldn't quite get it right until ECOpure Krystal and ECOpure mixer came on the market right about then. My very first mix was right on, and have been using it ever since. I have tried their flavors, but still go back to my real tobacco flavor Formula. I can vary the tobacco strength, add sweet caramel or not, add hazelnut or not, and a tiny touch of menthol to cool it all. By now I can mix it in my sleep, very pleased, and very over-stocked!! But I share with my work/client friends.
I have to say, it's the most consistently clean vaping VG on the market, flavors stay consistent through the whole batch, (a big problem with generic VG is the flavor-fading away!) and the perfect viscosity for my 801 atty.
Customer service with Intellicig is A-1.
Post #9 is the published Formula

Last edited:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Holy resurrection :D

Vic and Sewn congrats to you both on making the switch and with a good device. :thumb:

I've got to admit I've moved mainly to big battery mods these days but my EVOs still sit within reach and get taken out and the charge topped off every few weeks just so I'll always have them around as an option. The ECOpure Rich has stayed in my daily use lineup ever since writing this thread. :smokie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread