smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I started noticing that my batteries were starting to take longer than what was usual to charge. Every Thursday, I usually bring my charger in to work and by the end of the shift, they were done. So, last week I popped out a battery that was still charging into my Swag 2 and it read 100%. Did it again today with a battery that was only showing 2 bars and that read 100%.

Best answer will be get a new charger, I know. I've had this one for maybe 8-9 years.

Any recommendations for a charger at around the same price point (around $30)? Otherwise, I might just get a newer updated Intellecharger.
    Thanks.

Last edited:
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

BillW50

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 23, 2014
    US
    My vote is for the xtar VC4SL. You can get them with a QC3.0 charger or not. I suggest getting one with which costs like 2 bucks more. Otherwise the charger alone is like 12 bucks more if you don't get it with the xtar VC4SL.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    My vote is for the XTAR VC4SL. You can get them with a QC3.0 charger or not. I suggest getting one with which costs like 2 bucks more. Otherwise the charger alone is like 12 bucks more if you don't get it with the XTAR VC4SL.
    Thanks Bill. Would this be the same?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    My vote is for the XTAR VC4SL. You can get them with a QC3.0 charger or not. I suggest getting one with which costs like 2 bucks more. Otherwise the charger alone is like 12 bucks more if you don't get it with the XTAR VC4SL.

Good recommendation Bill. Thanks. Even though I have several chargers, I'm going to purchase one of those. I read a few good reviews on it. It looks like a really nice charger.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Thanks Bill. Would this be the same?

Here is a "VC4" Comparison Chart which I believe current.

Users who are viewing this thread