Innokin noble battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitgv1

Jun 22, 2012
Israel
in addition to my KR808D-1 Jacvapor V1P pcc kit, I want to purchase this batt : Noble Electronic Cigarette, Mini Disposable E Cigarette - In - Best Electronic Cigarette | New Ecig Starter Kit| E Cig Manufacturer

I saw in YouTube that it is not a sealed batt & there is an hole in the center.
I want to ask if this type of unsealed batt is OK or the sealed one is better ( because also the sealed one has an hole in the side ) ?
Do you have any rrecommendation for other 808 auto batt that looks like a analog ( white with lines & good orange carto ) ?

somethingbeginningwithk

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
NZ
That looks like 510 connection to me and won't work with your 808 gear, if that matters. Some places sell the kanger 808 auto in white which has the lines but I've only ever seen them in the 78mm length (if length matters to you). The yellow cartos are available at various places too.

As for the unsealed hole, it's really only a problem if you overfill your cartos. If you're careful, it shouldn't be an issue. I dripped (using an atomizer) on an unsealed 808 for about a month and never killed it :) But get enough juice down that hole and you will kill the battery.

ETA: as far as white batteries and yellow cartos go, give it some time. It's all I wanted at one point too. Now, I still love the feel of an auto stick battery, but I don't want it to look anything like an analogue. Black cartos, coloured battery, definately no red led! White is my favourite led colour. I use Volts. They do a white battery without the lines, might be a good transition one for you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread