Innokin Itaste MVP Battery Life Between Charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not to go far from the discussion. I'm wanting to get MVP and just wondering where you get yours, Pitviper?

Reading from the blogs here, innokin updated the MVP by adding some threads including EGO. Yeheeeey!

I also wonder if any of the new owners of MVP got theirs from fasttech which is at a great deal, but I want to make sure that that product is the updated one.

Thanks!

Mike, I ordered mine from 101vape.com and received it not quite two weeks ago. I just ordered one for a friend tonight, as the one I have is the newer model. Great price on it too....$43.00 with shipping.

EGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use the puff counter to "time" charges, and usually try to charge it around 900 or so, doing a power cycle then to reset the counter. Since I use various other batteries as well, days doesn't factor in for me. And that side-steps the 999 firing issue.

What is the 999 firing issue? I've had mine for not quite 2 weeks yet (it will be on Saturday) and I've never turned it totally off and back on to reset my counter. I've gone well over 999 puffs since I've had it (probably twice or three times) and never noticed anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread