Ended Innokin Ares 2 Giveaway + Ask Phil & Dimitris anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Another great giveaway from our friends at innokin this week, their new Platform Series RTAs the Ares 2 and Ares 2 LE are up for grabs, and 10 lucky winners will get one of each.

This time we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

All you need to do to enter is post in the thread and say hi, ask the guys a question about the new platform series RTAs if you have one, or anything else you could use their input on, like was the crab juice really as bad as it looked (old school vapers know what I'm talking about).

The contest will last for 2 weeks and we'll draw the winners soon after, good luck!

***WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT***
    Congratulations to everyone listed below, you are a winner!

@noxdrako
    @markfm
    @Vicman
    @liblue1
    @rangers21
    @DianaDevlin
    @Diver9543
    @MJCSD
    @neyel8r
    @Jason Barnard-Smith

Please DM me your email address for me to pass it over to Innokin!

Many thanks to Innokin, and our noble sherpas for this giveaway, @pbusardo and
    @Dimitris !!

WechatIMG103.jpeg

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Personally my favorite thing is the overall design and concept of the Ares.

We made it to be user friendly and as easy to work with as possible when it comes to rebuildables.
    We put together an all-inclusive kit in the package as well. IMHO the best in the business.
    Wick, Wire, Pre-made coils, buildtools, etc.
    We also have video tutorials on using the tank if you scan the QR code inside the box.

We wanted this tank to be approachable and easy for someone who has never built before, but still provide a quality vape.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Another great giveaway from our friends at Innokin this week, their new Platform Series RTAs the Ares 2 and Ares 2 LE are up for grabs, and 10 lucky winners will get one of each.

This time we're lucky to have the vaping legends @Dimitris and @pbusardo on hand to answer all your questions!

All you need to do to enter is post in the thread and say hi, ask the guys a question about the new platform series RTAs if you have one, or anything else you could use their input on, like was the crab juice really as bad as it looked (old school vapers know what I'm talking about).

The contest will last for 2 weeks and we'll draw the winners soon after, good luck!

View attachment 908881 .
    First, thanks so much for the kind words!
    Second, YES! Crab juice was really bad as it looked! :)

pbusardo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    PB's best video was the under water review. Back in the day all of the bike ride reviews were great also.
    I so miss doing those kinds of things. I need to get back to them. Plus, now that I've lost some weight I can get back in the pool and roll the camera without embaressing myself! :)
    I remembe the bike reviews. Considering I now ride 10 miles a day, that's something else I should do.
    Hopefully this winter, I'll be taking you all out on the boat for more liquid reviews! <3

pbusardo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Hi! What’s your favorite thing about the ares? With so many different options out there, what sets it apart?
    Also, thank you!
    Personally my favorite thing is the overall design and concept of the Ares.

We made it to be user friendly and as easy to work with as possible when it comes to rebuildables.
    We put together an all-inclusive kit in the package as well. IMHO the best in the business.
    Wick, Wire, Pre-made coils, buildtools, etc.
    We also have video tutorials on using the tank if you scan the QR code inside the box.

We wanted this tank to be approachable and easy for someone who has never built before, but still provide a quality vape.

pbusardo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    Hey there,
    What one would you get if you could only have 1... the Ares2 or the Ares1 LE?

Oh and I do remember that video...lol

If I could get only one it would be the Ares-2 because there is no Ares-1 LE. LOL!!

Ok, I think you meant the Ares-2 or the Ares-2 LE.

It's really personal preference on the look of the atty. Personally I do prefer the look of the LE and the look of the mouthpieces that come with the LE.

The LE also has the benefit of coming with the T2 Torx tool that will allow you to remove your cap and replace your fill port seal should you ever need to do that. The standard Ares-2 does not include that tool.

Functionally, there is no difference between the standard and the LE.

Last edited:

pbusardo

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 30, 2009
    Cape Coral, FL
    I have never owned an Area so please tell me how flavor would be compared to the drop ins like Z coils. Also, how hard is it to rebuild as I hate fiddly stuff?

There was a time when rebuildables were the kings of flavor. If I were to say that to you now, I'd be lying as pre-made coil heads have come such a long way.

The benefits of building are still flavor, but also building allows you to save money and control the exact type of wire and wick you are using.

The Ares-2 (and 1) are designed with the beginner in mind. They are very forgiving and easy to build. They come with everything you need to get started including tutorial videos you can view on the Innokin website or by scanning the Platform QR code that comes with the tank.

The flavor the tank provides is excellent but so are many of the coil heads out there including the Z-coils. It's all about personal preference and what works for you.

Adrob

Apr 22, 2014
    Vicksburg, MS, USA
    Another great giveaway from our friends at Innokin this week, their new Platform Series RTAs the Ares 2 and Ares 2 LE are up for grabs, and 10 lucky winners will get one of each.

View attachment 908881 .
    Hi! No questions, but I'm always looking for new products to enhance my vaping experience.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    All you need to do to enter is post in the thread and say hi, ask the guys a question about the new platform series RTAs if you have one, or anything else you could use their input on,
    How well does the new platform when using VG only?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread