Informational Business Cards on the CASAA website!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Woo-Hoo! Just bought a PILE of CASAA cards on the CASAA website.

FANTASTIC idea! The cards have CASAA information on the front side and then general information about PVs on the back side. Perfect to hand out to folks when out and about and they ask for more information about e-cigs.

I got 500 cards for $5.95 (which included the shipping, so it was all-inclusive). You can get different amounts, but I got the largest number I could order because they are just so darned cheap--actually, I think they're free, and the cost is pretty much just for the postage. :thumb:

But I know that even though it's free to me, it's not free to CASAA, so I'll be making another donation to CASAA to help support these kinds of programs and activities. Personally, I think the single most important thing we as vapers can do is to spread the word and give out solid, accurate information about e-cigs. The CASAA cards make that job a little bit easier for me to do that. :wub:

http://secure.weboperations2.net/casaa/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=1&idproduct=5

Last edited:

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
500 ordered. Glad I saw this. We all have to do our part if we want to continue to exercise our rights to vape. Join CASAA and put your money where your mouth is.:vapor:

You're so right, Rosco. If we want CASAA to continue to grow, inform the public, and do battle to ensure that e-cigs remain legal and accessible, we need to do our part and not just join CASAA, but also support CASAA with our time, talents, and . . . yes . . money. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread