info card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycide

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
AZ, USA
Just wondering if anyone has an image of a good information card we could print and keep in our wallets.

It would make life a lot easier. If not I suppose I could put one together, though I know I am not the most qualified at picking the best points to group together. This could be handy at a new bar or for anyone curious for that matter.

Casey C

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
Fort Wayne, IN
evolvers.net
Just wondering if anyone has an image of a good information card we could print and keep in our wallets.

It would make life a lot easier. If not I suppose I could put one together, though I know I am not the most qualified at picking the best points to group together. This could be handy at a new bar or for anyone curious for that matter.

here I spent 5 minutes making a 3.5"x2" business card, let me know how terrible it is

test.PNG

Last edited:

KevinD872

ECF Veteran
I designed some cards using Office then converted them to a PDF. They are not true business card size, but close enough. These are obviously personalized for me (model I use and years of smoking), but it may give others some ideas of things to mention in their own.

I tried attaching it to this message. Hope it works...... never tried that before. :)

Attachments

• E-Cig_Cards.pdf
    61.6 KB · Views: 299

Mycide

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
AZ, USA
Guys,

You did a great job! I hope you don't mind but I borrowed what you guys had and combined them somewhat. I think it's a great idea to have a card so that people you meet and are curious can come here and find out more information for themselves. Thank you very much! :thumbs:

Would you mind sharing your creation ? :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread