Inexpensive 901 attys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
I had heard that the attys they sell are knockoffs, and not real Joye attys. Not sure how true that is, though.

Has anyone bought 510 attys from them? What do you think of them? Are they decent quality?

It says right on there site they are made by SLB. Is that who makes the JOYE 510? Either way, I would also like to know how well they work.

Last edited:

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
They are SLB not joye, but at least he states that on the site. If they are the ones that innovapor sells, they perform fine, but the paint is completely gone on all the ones I have. I have ordered from Vapor Country as well and no complaints.

SLB=original 901 manufacturer.

Do you soak your attys in anything to clean them? I wonder if that's why the paint is coming off.

As long as they work well and don't die faster, I'll give them a shot with my next atty order.

Thanks for the info.

Mr Sinister

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Illinois
No Angus, I never soaked them for cleaning, I dropped one once and it got scratched. Then rubbed it with my fingernail and it just flaked off. I don't know if they're SLB. Usually all SLB stuff has that stamped on it. These have no stamp. All the 901 stuff I have is made by SLB and it seems to be good quality so I don't see these being any different. The only thing I have heard about them is they don't heat as much as the Joye ones. The Chuck can take care of that problem though, and beat it into submission.

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I'm trying to stock up on Atty's without taking out a loan..LOL....Just in case something happens and they ban the sale of the e cigg supplies from being sold..

It boggles my mind that some people want to ban this, being able to vape has kept me away from cigarettes....totally...and I dont understand why anyone would think this is a bad thing.

I guess some people just have to have something to " ....." or moan about...and try to stop others from a little peace and quiet.

Ok...my rant is over...but, just had to have a " moment" here.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day/ night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread