• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Independent Vapes is Hosting a Meet-up on July 27th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
Hey Hoosier Vapers!. A fairly new brick & mortar shop on Indy’s south side is hosting a meet-up.. Ken has a shop called Independent Vapes at 5558 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227.. The meet-up starts at 4pm on Saturday, July 27th 2013.
Independent Vapes Front Area

The above is a picture taken just before Independent Vapes opened a few months ago.. I’m thinking that it will not be possible to see all those floor and wall details at the meet-up so I wanted folks to know what it looked like.
Ken told me a few ideas he has for raffle prizes.. I think it is safe to say that one prize will be appreciated by those with a strong sense of aesthetics and another will be appreciated by those who never use the word aesthetics in a sentence.
Come out for an enjoyable Saturday evening.. Meet some fellow vapers.. Check out the shop.. Maybe find a new juice or win a raffle prize?. The Hoosier Vapers will be there accepting donations to go completely to CASAA.
http://hoosiervapers.com/2013/06/independent-vapes-is-hosting-a-meet-up-on-july-27th/

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Been away from ECF for a while guys, but just popped on today as I drove past this B&M shop yesterday. Had to do a double take, not safe in traffic lol, to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. Glad to see another B&M in town. Going to have to stop in one of these days and do a little shopping. :) I am going to try and make it out to this meet up. I don't think i have anything else going on that weekend. Looking forward to meeting you folks face to face. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread