Increase/Decrease

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I can absolutely say that I do not vape more or less than I did when I started. The only thing that I have reduced is the nic content. Even if I got down to zero nic, I would still vape. I like the habit of vaping (as opposed to the need and habit of smoking). I cannot just sit still and do absolutely nothing with my hands. I do not know how to do that any longer....if I ever did.

Even though my nic reduced, the amount of liquid I go through did not increase. I thought it might, to replace the nic that I was no longer getting. That didn't happen to me.

This.^^

Even though I have reduced my nic level down to 6mg I vape about the same amount as when I started. I don't have any thoughts about increasing or decreasing the amount since I just vape what I want to get through the day. Good question though as I hadn't really thought about it.

Reactions: AXIOM_1

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
I'm working on cutting my nicotine levels down (not worried about the heath effects or lack there of, but just my dependence on it) but I have NO desire or need to quit vaping. I like it, it's fun, it's a nice hobby (especially since I started mixing juice). I don't need to go chasing the newest or best or anything, so for now, it's not really an expensive hobby either.

See no reason to cut back vaping after I reach 0mg, but who knows what the future holds.

SpaceApe

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I find often, that when people switch to a sub ohm tank setup from standard resistance clearomizers they will drop their nic level and the amount they vape increases substantially, at least initially. When I started vaping since 09 a 30ml of 24 nic could easily last a few weeks now a 30ml of 3mg lasts a few days at best.

opticruby

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
UK
Ahhh excellent! This is what I was after. I want to see if anyone has plans to either continue or increase their intake instead of decreasing it like many here do...... I am much like you in that I "usually" use a dripper but I am a constant vaper and vape non stop all day long. I however usually keep my mod at lower wattage than you unless i decide to really chuck some clouds. I usually stay at about 25 or 30w..... But, when I first started vaping I was not vaping near as frequently as I do now. I suppose I am a chain vapor that uses a dripper.

The only time I dropped my nic is when I started sub-ohming on drippers because I was getting nic-sick but other than that I'll continue at the same level. I started vaping not to give up smoking but as a cheaper and healthier alternative to smoking. So I'll carry on as I am I guess.

Reactions: AXIOM_1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread