In need of eliquid ASAP! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

So I've just got my new subtank mini kit a few weeks ago (leaks like a motherf*&# even after buying new coils and tank). And im awaiting on my next Zamplebox which comes from the US.

Being in Melbourne Australia, There are a few good vape shops that sell liquid however Australian laws dictate that they cant have nicotine. Anywhere that I can buy some good quality eliquid that ships to Australia relatively fast? :)

Cheers guys!

chinacatsunflower-

Feb 23, 2016
Hi Guys,

So I've just got my new subtank mini kit a few weeks ago (leaks like a motherf*&# even after buying new coils and tank). And im awaiting on my next Zamplebox which comes from the US.

Being in Melbourne Australia, There are a few good vape shops that sell liquid however Australian laws dictate that they cant have nicotine. Anywhere that I can buy some good quality eliquid that ships to Australia relatively fast? :)

Cheers guys!

I'm not sure if these sites ship to Australia, but of course you could always check! Right now Eciggity is having a 30% sitewide sale for two days, so it's a great chance to stock up on whatever you need! Also, Viper-Vape does a 20% off on juice if you buy 6 bottles or more of any size :)

Reactions: Drknz

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Hi Guys,

Cheers guys!
The Vape Shop NZ | E-LIQUID | VAPING SUPPLIES | E-CIGARETTES

Reactions: Drknz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread