Status
Not open for further replies.

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
WTAs help a lot of people. Roll your own natural good quality tobacco is a good first first step. There is not a lot of nicotine available in the vaping experience plus fom all your posts it sounds like you hare having a reaction to the base. Don't think of yourself as falling back, you would be going back an redirectioning your course to get to where you want. If Swedish snus is available and you really don't want to light up try that. Read more about it too. If something is not working to the degree you describe than change course. It's about doing what works...for you. You do seems to be pretty much going out of your mind! Know the feeling for different reasons. For some people WTAs are super important. There are all different types of smokes. Id light up the best highest quality tobacco I could purchase that I roll myself. And space the cigs. See if your ears keep getting warm and all that. It might be the base. Nicorette doesn't have that base. Good luck

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Wow Kenny, I hate to even suggest this, but these reactions are so odd, I'm almost tempted to suggest you restart smoking again for a day or two and no vaping, to see where that takes you in comparison to vaping only or with only 1 or 2 cigarettes per day.

The other thing I noticed was that you were a PAD smoker - but would sometimes smoke 5 in a row, followed by none. Are you still keeping to that pattern with your vaping?

Also, what juices are you using?

Finally, it's not out of the question that you have a physical ailment - ie flu etc. - that has just happened to coincide with your attempt to quit altogether so maybe a doc visit to put your mind at ease on that score would be helpful?

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
IMHO you are moving too fast to 100% vaping. You need to relax and stop putting so much pressure on yourself. Perhaps you could smoke and vape for a while. Slowly cut down on the cigarettes and vape more until you lose the desire for cigarettes. Some people continue to smoke a little for weeks, months, etc. until they are down to very few cigarettes a day and then just totally quit because they prefer vaping.

If you do decide to smoke for a bit longer, I suggest switching to American Spirits or other brand without all the additives. You may be addicted to something else in there besides nicotine or the WTAs.

Where in NJ are you? I have some Aroma WTA in 12 mg and 18mg.

You guys are the best …. I agree Bro... I did loose the desire on Friday when the 2nd smoke made me sick though that was the turning point to never going back... and I wuz dead was wrong....

I am in Brick NJ Next to point Pleasant , work close to Red bank area exit 105 Garden State PKW.
Love to catch up break some bread if you are in any way available to do so. Ya sound like ya undertand whats goin on

thanks man
Kenny v

KENNY V

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2013
nj
Wow Kenny, I hate to even suggest this, but these reactions are so odd, I'm almost tempted to suggest you restart smoking again for a day or two and no vaping, to see where that takes you in comparison to vaping only or with only 1 or 2 cigarettes per day.
?

Agree have no choice

The other thing I noticed was that you were a PAD smoker - but would sometimes smoke 5 in a row, followed by none. Are you still keeping to that pattern with your vaping?

No when I was vaping trying to cut to Zero I WAS AT THE 3A DAY POINT
OPPS SORRY CAPS

BUT HERE WAS MY STRATEGY DURRING MY CUT BACK PERIOD (OVER 2 WEEKS ) I ALLOWED MYSELF 1-2 3 SMOKES WITHIN A 4 HOUR PERIOD . I BROKE THE DAY UP INTO 16 WAKING HOURS SO THAT WOULD MEAN IF I WAS AT SIX SMOKES A DAY I CAN ONLY HAVE 2 SMOKES LETS SAY BT 8 AM TO 12 AM NEXT 12-4 PM NEXT 4-8 PM AND SO ON .. IF I SKIPPED ONE GREAT IF I NEEDED ANY AFTER 8PM I HAD ONE BUT THATS WAS IT . IT PRETTY MUCH WORKED FOR THE TWO WEEKS

thats was up to at day 11 than tried to Go to Zero didn't work my FRI experience .... than day 11-14 stayed at the 3 limit mark.... thinking this was my last week. I wanted after the two weeks to quit forever...
esp after I got sick on that cigarette .

I already had my LAST PACK dated and marked as memorial to always remember how much I hated that poison , the trouble I had to go through to finial give em up...... .

Not realy I smoked when I needed or when I wanted to... by the clock sometimes breaktime ride home ect,......

that was only pattern if I wanted to smoke more mostly Late nights .. Working on complex Job's completing tasks, studying, researching …... everything in my life revolved around the smokes . And I can go for hours but ONLY (IF I knew I can have one) or had them ready available

Also, what juices are you using?

Finally, it's not out of the question that you have a physical ailment - ie flu etc. - that has just happened to coincide with your attempt to quit altogether so maybe a doc visit to put your mind at ease on that score would be helpfu

I got juice from 2-3 places the same thing happens cloudy head dopey as I continue to vape (.i though the dopey was supposed to happen.) .... ... do I know is correct????

btw I had a few Ahh's but never the ahaaa . Now im sorry cuz i tried, for a few days and liked them a few times with NO headache or problem..... AT TIMES I LOVED VAPING One or two times upset stomach ect,,,, One or two days all day flipin stomache . So a few days I vaped in morn felt ok didnt vape for hours waited till the cloudy head headache went away got the urge then vaped trying to think it was all about how much nicotine and then other symptoms would hit me . I though well waited too long then as I vaped the ears head would get hot... the headaches would get more intense and then sometimes the stomach would get upset..

now I know all of those symptoms many are also over vaping and from withdrawal but some are similar to reaction to much nicotine and the like .. So ... man... wut I supposed to think or do now ? Hope that made sense to someone out there

….. so with every juice no pattern has been consistent maybe im wrong it would take allot of detective work and isolation .. to rule out vendor, VG/PG , base , liquid what crap they flavor it with.
Btw last night I was don some research... and read in a post about saccharin additives..I dont eat that sht ever so why would I smoke it... I dint exspect nor think its a prob but who knows... not every one retracts the same way... btw I dont think thats the issue . I have NO KNOWN Allergies nor react to any foods …

Now with that said ill try to explain what happened or I think is happening and Not to sound like an expert here but I do know my body .. from day ONE every e cig and vape (NOT every time) but often at the time leading up to needing a smoke made me feel funny . Now keep in mind this is when I tried to replace the smoke session …

Im gona guess here that is all anxiety to give the smokes once and for all “ letting go” along with the fact that I don't get an Ahaa and the therapeutic effect from the WTA 's
ther ya have it ther is your perfect storm way tooooo many ariables here folks. But once I learn this one ill be the expert...

I have taken and will take all advice I can get . THANKS
of course in this tread would like to hear testimonies of those who HAD to have WTA 's soon after trying and transition to vaping with issues . Mostly what they experienced as they tried to vape and it wasnt cutting it.
Thanks for listening I still covet all your replies

Kenny v

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread