Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
Isn't ACB awesome? I don't even know how to explain it, it goes great straight up or mixed with almost anything :) The doodle tasted very good to me again today after mixing it up with the acb.....acbdoodle lol Oh and yes glad you met Mandy up above, our other 18 mg sister! I thought of trying to step down this week when a local person suggested it cause his new liquid business only goes up to 6mg for now....I wanted to support local, but I only thought about it, no action was taken and probably will not be taken ever lol

Tracey

Last edited:

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Dani, you can seed steep some of the liquids you have with some of the ones you just got. :D

+This!

You need some room in the bottle, and put in about 1/5 to 1/6 of the super steeped stuff into the newer stuff. Shake it up really, really good. Put it away for 2 weeks. When you take it out, it will taste like the super steeped stuff. Any you took out of the newer bottles to make room you can mix back into the steeped stuff after you do this.

danibanani

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Ohio
Isn't ACB awesome? I don't even know how to explain it, it goes great straight up or mixed with almost anything :) The doodle tasted very good to me again today after mixing it up with the acb.....acbdoodle lol Oh and yes glad you met Mandy up above, our other 18 mg sister! I thought of trying to step down this week when a local person suggested it cause his new liquid business only goes up to 6mg for now....I wanted to support local, but I only thought about it, no action was taken and probably will not be taken ever lol

Tracey

T,

I am vaping the doodle now and OH MY GOD!!! It is soooo good. I'm heading to Clark's PP thread to see if it's available.

You are just an awesome blossom. I just love you. For real.

Take care,
Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread