improving the intellicig cigalike

Status
Not open for further replies.

tawraste

May 11, 2013
south wales
hi everyone,
some of us like the cigalike style, and some of us will have the intellicig one. i've been using this for a while now and have managed to significantly improve it's performance. this post is for those who have this ecig and want to try and get the best out of it before committing more cash to a next step.
Apologies mods if this is in the wrong place, I couldn't find a specific area for this model.
here's the kit:
Electronic Cigarette | Starter Kit | Intellicig

the main problem I have found with this is the draw, which can be improved in two ways. The air comes in through 4 gaps between the atomizer and the battery. the air then travels past the thread of the battery and into the battery cylinder through a small hole. the air then travels back out of the battery through the hole in the centre of the threaded post and into the atomizer.
ic3.jpg
the hole in the battery is labelled above. some replacement batteries i have ordered have not even had this hole. simply enlarge the hole a tiny bit.
ic01.jpg ic2.jpg
in the above pictures, the size of the air intakes on the atomizer itself is shown labelled "1". enlarge this with a hacksaw (labelled 2). this will enable the air to move more freely.

result is a much more free inhale, and a lot more vapour despite the 3.4v battery supply.

I clean the cartridge with a paper towel every time i fill it up aswell, and these measures combined keep the ecig performing really really well month after month after month. I only bought replacement atomizers after 9 whole months of use!

I hope this helps somebody before they get the cash to move along to a superior model.

regards,

tawraste ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread