I'm looking for a good place to buy mesh coils online for my RDTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyd123

Dec 19, 2021
I'm not sure this was the best place to post my thread, but it looked right to me. I'm new to RDTA tanks. I like it a lot, but I'm having trouble finding mesh coils locally. I've looked online without 100% success. I want 18 ohm mesh coils. I wasn't able to find any.
I googled the best mesh coils for flavor. 0.18 ohms was the answer I got. I'm using a 0.13 ohms nexMESH coil now. It's ok, but I'd like better flavor. I don't care about big clouds of smoke. I care about a smooth/ flavorful smoking experience.
I'm hoping someone can point me to some good online sites where I be able to find the mesh coils I want.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I'm hoping someone can point me to some good online sites where I be able to find the mesh coils I want.
Providing info on exactly what RDTA you have is necessary, for you to be directed to sites online that have the mesh coils you want for it. Also, providing info on your location [at least the country] is important, so the sites could be hopefully narrowed down to those who ship from your own country.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread