Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The three most exciting words! OUT FOR DELIVERY! WaHoo!!!

JUP!!!! Soooooooooo thankful to you!!! And to Rob for makin what I'm certain is such a great product (all y'all can't be wrong) lol and for being a guy that answers da phone and says......jup.....I got dis here one!!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
You're gonna flip Deb :) congrats!! Can't wait for pics of your new precious :)

I'm already flipped darlin!! Ohhhhhh you meant ....... nevermind lol Hope I can get pics posted. Camera is in storage, but I think I have the right cord for the cell to hook it up to the computer. If not, I'll have to wait for my son to come over and take a pic and email it to me. My cell has no service I just use it like a pda. lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Actually they are.... DELIVERED AT MAILBOX...:D

You freaked me out there for a minute.......I'd just checked the tracking and it was still OFD, but for just a split second I thought you were saying that (somehow) you knew it was now showing as delivered!!! :facepalm: I've had about an hour of sleep folks, so pay no attn to the woman behind the monitor!!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
You freaked me out there for a minute.......I'd just checked the tracking and it was still OFD, but for just a split second I thought you were saying that (somehow) you knew it was now showing as delivered!!! :facepalm: I've had about an hour of sleep folks, so pay no attn to the woman behind the monitor!!

I keep getting emails from when it arrived at the unit and when sorting was complete! Old updates! Every time my heart skips a beat!

You better get on here quick after you open that package!!! LOL!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I keep getting emails from when it arrived at the unit and when sorting was complete! Old updates! Every time my heart skips a beat!

You better get on here quick after you open that package!!! LOL!

If you get a msg that it's arrived.......holler at me quick in case I don't hear the mail truck. I'm bundled up in coats and hats in here, so my ears are covered. It's rainin, and I aint goin out there til I hear the truck or see that it's been delivered. lol Or another couple hours pass with no Reo lol I kinda thinkin with the weather, mail delivery may be toward the later side of "normal range"

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Just heard a truck slow down, then stop outside........ I jumped up......ran to open the door, was gonna go tackle him!! Tweren't him :glare:

dat wasn't nice.

Didn't even know I could move that fast!!

Mighta sprained sumpthin :laugh:

Be careful!!! Don't want you slippin and sliddin down the driveway! I will post if I see it has been delivered!

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Omgggggg It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((Karen)))))))))))))))

We don't have very good light in here.....and not much sunlight to speak of.........but wow!!!!!! Y'all are so right that pics do NOT even begin to do these justice!!!!

It sparkles nicely in sunshine! But under house lighting up close it will shine! Glad it is home!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
And did you expect anything else??? lol still haven't vaped it darnit. Having an issue that I explained in the lounge. I'm sure something simple.

I popped into the lounge and didn't see your post about an issue...I am a sloth and sometimes move too slowly to pick up on things. Anything I can help with sis?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
thanks hun.......you found it. lol Issue resolved for anyone else who reads this....was just a VERY low pin...had to turn a full turn and was being too much of a nervous ninny. I do have too high an ohm build but will deal with that tomorrow For now using a crappy lil 2.0 ohm 510 atty. Prolly needs to break in a bit to get better. But can practice squonkin on it lol But Reo is here.....I'm vapin it!! Will get a better build tomorrow when I've had more than an hour of sleep and have better light to see, and all will be well!!

between cataracts, no sleep and really lousy lighting in this house, I didn't do too bad! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread