Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Omgggggggggggg I'm gonna be a Reonaut!!!! (officially)

I still can't believe this......but I just got a pm telling me that a very generous reonaut is sending me a brand spankin new

Shiny, Sparkly, RED blem Reo!!!!!
(yeah right, don't think there's any such thing as a truly blem one) lol

I still can't believe this!!! I read that pm and just started bawlin!! Do y'all have any idea how hard it is to cry, shake and type all at the same time????? :laugh: She was gonna keep it a surprise, but it got sent to her instead of me, and she got nervous I'd try to get one from the classies. Ha Ha jokes on her.......I'm broke!! lol

(((((((((Karen))))))))))) I can't thank you enough.......and I hope one day I'm able to pass on your kindness and generosity to someone else!!! I will cherish this Reo forever!!! It will always be my special Valentine!!

She'll be sending it out to me today or tomorrow.....I'm not gonna be able to sleep for a week!! Few days for it to get here and a few days to just stare at it and pet it!!! lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
lol Probably not all of em, but I got the V! Now I just gotta remember it when it gets here! I just got my bf atty ordered yesterday, and thought I was gonna have to just look at it for a couple months or so til I could get the reo! But man that was perfect timing even though I didn't know it!! Hadn't planned on getting the atty just yet, but it worked out just right!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Oh, that's so awesome, Deb! And Karen is something special to take care of you like that! I feel like you're already a part of Reoville since you've been here for a little while. Sure look forward to your impression of it as well as a pic! Congratulations, my friend, you'll love it:).

Sent by REO vapor

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I have found that most,if not all reonauts are the nicest people. Always willing to lend a hand.
buy Karen is a whole different level. I stalk her on Facebook too. Love her group.
Welcome to reoville!

Jup they are.......and yeah she is!! Told her the other day she was probably gonna make me have to reactivate my FB just for her group!

Congrats Debadoo!!!! When it gets there make sure ya "register" it as a Texas Reo cause well those are the most awesome kind. :lol::lol:

If ya need some awesome wicking to go with it shoot me a PM got enough KGD to last a lifetime be glad to help a neighbor out. :)

Jup jup jup!!! Gotta get on da roll call when it gets here! And thanks! that's a very sweet offer. KGD has been on my list of things to get. I may take ya up on that so I'll have a some bout the time it gets here. Now I gotta come up with a name for her! Got a few ideas swimmin in me head.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What attie do you have? And what do you like?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I'm really new to rebuilding....have only tried it on an AGI (which is horrible) I won it a long time ago, but didn't even try to rebuild it til recently. I did get a couple eternity atties when MFS had em for 5.00 so I'd have something when I finally got a Reo. But......it worked out that just yesterday I was able to order a BF marquis clone from chowderhead!! perfect timing! I might should have gotten a simpler atty to start.......but the problem I have is holding everything to get the screws tightened. This will give me that extra hand. And I'm sure with practice I'll be able to do a good build on it.

ETA: can't really say what I like, cuz I've never used a bottom feeder. The marquis is supposed to be great on flavor and not super airy.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I'm really new to rebuilding....have only tried it on an AGI (which is horrible) I won it a long time ago, but didn't even try to rebuild it til recently. I did get a couple eternity atties when MFS had em for 5.00 so I'd have something when I finally got a Reo. But......it worked out that just yesterday I was able to order a BF marquis clone from chowderhead!! perfect timing! I might should have gotten a simpler atty to start.......but the problem I have is holding everything to get the screws tightened. This will give me that extra hand. And I'm sure with practice I'll be able to do a good build on it.

ETA: can't really say what I like, cuz I've never used a bottom feeder. The marquis is supposed to be great on flavor and not super airy.

if you are OK with clones with logos I can send these

just PM your address. the rm6/stillare has a brass post though, so you might not want that one

I can spare an a6/rm3 too for something smaller and more flavourful, let me know your vape style [mouth to lung, direct lung etc] and i'll try to match the air holes to yoyr taste so you don't need tools at home

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Haha jump on that Odin (left one) Debadoo :) That seems to be a favorite among a lot of us. I have 2 of them and it's my favorite. You'd have to tighten it down a lot with air for mouth to lung though. This is an amazing community I agree. Fairtradesloth and super_x_drifter has been my amazing members that's helped me a lot. Explains the collab video we did haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread