• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm after a sweet sweet e-liquid!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubblegum

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2013
UK, Kent
Hi fellow Vapers!

I have nasal polyps so i can taste (smell) the e-liquids I vape e.g if it was vanilla or cheery i couldn't tell them apart but i'd knw if they tasted sweet as my tongue taste buds are fine.

At the moment i vape a lot of mint in particular Double Mint from Liberty Flights.

I'm after a e-liquid that would be sweet when hitting the tongue if that's possible..

Any recommendations?

Preferably UK based because need it this week!

10ML - PG - Others

LF are quick and they have discount codes floating about but any other vendors are cool.

No more than £5 for 10 ml ;)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
You could always try a honey or caramel juice.

I've got both of these from Liberty Flights, but as flavour concentrates for my DIY mixing. So I would think they probably do them in pre-mixed juices as well.

I only need a small % caramel in my choco/caramel mix and it tastes just like a cadburys caramel bar - delicious :D In fact, if I vape this juice when I get a craving for cake, the craving goes away - that's my hot diet tip:laugh:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
The caramel that I DIY is really nice and smooth, it doesn't taste perfume like or fake in any way. Hope you enjoy the pre-mix. You've picked the best delivery system in an Evod, in my opinion. The Evod really does help to bring out the flavour, better than most other devices, in my opinion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread