I wish Provape would offer custom paint jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
If Provape offered this service we could send in our precious Provaris and know we would be well taken care of. What are your thoughts on this?
Provape outsources the painting to a contractor, not done in house. From the info received from Provape customer service, they are so busy just filling orders that I doubt that they want to tackle an additional burden.

Chiku

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
I live in southern Alberta, and we can get below -40C sometimes in the winter. I don't have to spend too much time out in that type of cold(especially with not smoking). Does anyone have advise for a wrap for temps that can get that low? I have read that I am best off to keep my provari out of the cold, under my jacket, but when I have to be outside for a long period of time us does anyone know of a type of wrap that is better?

TxTunesLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Custom paint jobs would be cool, but I'm pretty sure there is a site that sells wraps that will do custom ones. And i found it:

Products

There's an option there for custom design

They also have the buy 2 get one free and yep custom ur own design @ J-Wraps, you will email it to him he will put it on a wrap, if u like how the design is set, he will then make it, if you don't then u explain how you want it and he will fix it and email it back to you, then you're good to go :D (I just went through this process) he is really helpful and really love all his designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread