Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
It seems like it is more icey with a hint of cinnamon but I have read that article and proactively dulled it down by mixing in chocolate. I'm more worried about it burning the coils. Haven't seen cracks yet and I have been watching it like a mother hen.
Good heads up though

Thanks!

My first couple of tanks of Straw/lemon from Mt. B didn't do any thing until I left a tank full for a couple of days. If you use those kind of flavors, try not to let it sit in the tank any longer then you have to but, I would be looking at some pro tanks or the like. vaping plastic can't be very good for us.

I forgot to say, big congrats. on quitting. I have had 5 ciggs. in 12 days and 0 for the last three myself!

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Definitely looking at protanks already. Only problem is I have to get an adapter for my 808 connection until I get a new vape.

I have a couple of mini tanks coming in the mail from Halo today which might be ok for the trouble flavors since it will empty out quicker. Or I might just buy a 5 pack of cartomizers and restrict the trouble juices to those.

The mini tanks and cartomizers are way cheaper to replace than the triton tank. I definitely agree though glass would be ideal.

Congrats to you on not smoking too.

It''s a little weird for me right now coming up on the 24 hour mark soon.

Hoping I can stay the course.

Hope the same for you!!!
My first couple of tanks of Straw/lemon from Mt. B didn't do any thing until I left a tank full for a couple of days. If you use those kind of flavors, try not to let it sit in the tank any longer then you have to but, I would be looking at some pro tanks or the like. Vaping plastic can't be very good for us.

I forgot to say, big congrats. on quitting. I have had 5 ciggs. in 12 days and 0 for the last three myself!

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Last edited:

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
You rock Capt!!

Oh and I live in the middle of a desert. I drink water like it's....well....water.

Here ya go!

Great price on a pro $14.95- Pro Tank SPECIAL - SHORT TERM SALE | iVAPE

505-808 adapter $2.95 - 801 to 510 adapter | Parts and Accessories | iVAPE

Both at the same place to save even more on shipping.

Hang in there, you CAN do it. If you are up late night with the over vaping jitters, there is always ECF

........................................... Drink your water! ..............................

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
Protank ordered!!!

Should have just thrown the Vamo on there... Didnt even think to check if they had one until after I hit submit.

Oh well, I should give myself at least a week between buying another PV...says the wife...

Here ya go!

Great price on a pro $14.95- Pro Tank SPECIAL - SHORT TERM SALE | iVAPE

510-808 adapter $2.95 - 801 to 510 adapter | Parts and Accessories | iVAPE

Both at the same place to save even more on shipping.

Hang in there, you CAN do it. If you are up late night with the over vaping jitters, there is always ECF

........................................... Drink your water! ..............................

Keithhesh

Moved On
May 21, 2013
LOL

Just pulled the trigger on an Itaste MVP 5 minutes before I read that...

Got a great deal on it from Ivape.net

Definitely bookmarking that place as my go to.

So... at the 24 hour mark I'm at -

Halo Triton starter kit

1 extra Triton tank

x2 mini tanks

x20 assorted juice flavors

Kanger pro tank

and now Itaste MVP.

Seriously Kieth, you have plenty of time!. You should be able to hold out for at least a couple of days before you submit to mod accumulation disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread