Atomizer / dripping questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suncruiser

Sep 23, 2011
northeast
I want to try dripping. Been vaping almost a year with cartos and tanks and am currently experimenting with clearomizers. I've been reading a lot about atomizers and am now totally confused! So I want to know what's a good atomizer to start with....I have a couple Riva 1100 and kgo 650 - I see they come in different resistances - I have no idea what resistance would work well with my batts. I'm also curious if dark juices work okay with attys - I have a coffee and a caramel juice that kill cartos in a day. Also, about how long do they last? Thanks :)

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
attys can go from a week to 6 months, depending on if you take care of it, maintain it well, juice thats used, and just the luck of the draw. Most run of the mill attys can be either great or a dud. If your using ego style batts, they are about 3.4-3.7v, so you would want low resistance for a nice warm vape, like 1.5-2ohms. Beware- I tried dripping, and now I won't even touch a carto, it ruined cartos for me! If you are just starting with attys, HH.357s are amazing, but probably not a good choice for an atty beginner. I'd say get some bridgeless attys, ciscos are good, and most other vendors offer some sort of bridgeless atty. I find the vape you get on an atty with a bridge isn't as good as one without. Hope this helps a little, feel free to ask any other questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread