Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Here is my dilemma. I Love flavors! when i first bought my e-cig i bought bottles of flavors to refill. However i found that i don't always have time or the patience to constantly refill. I like the whole Open a cartridge and throw out the old one thing. I don't always have time to refill my old ones and carrying around my liquids to do so can be a pain.

So what i'm looking for (if there is such a critter) is a company that sells flavored pre-fills. NOW! the problem is, im looking for a GOOD company not some cheap get 10 good puffs and then smoke on filter type of flavor. Im also not looking for Harry Potter jelly bean flavors.

Im looking for a good cartridge (510) with good flavors (the more the better) that give off good vapor, and will last a good while... AKA im looking for the PERFECT ecig! MWAHA! I just ordered Blu for the fact i liked the variety of flavors and for the low price i was willing to give it a shot.

On a side note i was also looking at the Silver Bullet thinking it would be GREAT for something to keep at home. Since at my computer is where i do the most vaping. but im not sure what types of cartridges i would need. also if i could get flavors without having to get things i had to refill myself.

(Note im still a noob and if im missing something or it looks like im a babbling idiot please correct me. im trying to learn!)

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you like blu (which is my favorite e-cig) check out Volcano Fine Electronic Cigarette...home of the best eCig. They are the same model as blu L88b and everything is interchangable. Customer service rocks, Joe gets back to e-mails immediately, and shipping is 4 days max - they even have their own forum. They have some flavors that blu does not have.

Revolver carts fit on blu's (I have heard) same with M401 carts. Modern Vapor's Sidesho fits the blu too. MV has several different color carts, which is one way to tell your flavors apart at a glance. You can fiind lot's of blu specific information at Blucigforum.com

As to you statement about loving different flavors and hating dripping and topping off - I agree with you completely. This is what I did; I have collected a whole bunch of empty carts and I bought a beading/ embrodery floss case. Mine has 16 little compartments, but they come in different sizes. On a rainy afternoon when I am bored, I will wash all of my carts, refill them, cap them and file them in the little sections of my embroidery case. I can fit at least twenty of each flavor in the sections along with a 3ml or 6ml bottle. When you are doing the washing and refilling, it doesn't take that much longer to restuff each cart with fluval or blue foam. It really does make the carts wick better and vape longer.

Depending on how many carts you have (volcano and modern vapor sell blank carts) you can keeep yourself in ready filled carts for quite some time. I use old 510 caps to plug my carts, but there are several things you can use - hose plugs, ear plugs, etc. MV is getting caps, and volcano's blank carts come with caps. Some people don't cap them at all, and haven't had a problem.

Another thing I do (or am in the process of doing) is get enouh atties to have one for each flavor. I put an atty on a filled cart and keep five different "cartomizers" in my blu pack - and a sixth on the assembled e-cig.

Hope this helps,
~A

P.S. Where in VA are you? I'm n the Shenandoah Valley. Maybe we can get together and have a vape-in :)

Last edited:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Get a 510 to KR808D-1 adapter and start using cartomizers. They are awesome. You can get tons of different flavors, sorry, no Harry Potter type, but they have a really great selection at Vapor4Life:: Because it's your life :: Electronic Cigarettes & Alternatives to Smoking Several places carry the adapters, Good Prophets and Thag Built come to mind first. I am using an adapter on my Chuck and it is awesome. The best vape I've had since I started.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
...........Hope this helps,
~A

P.S. Where in VA are you? I'm n the Shenandoah Valley. Maybe we can get together and have a vape-in :)

Thanks so much for the info. Im going to try my blu cig once it gets in and fingers crossed it works out :) ive gotten plenty of messages from members saying they are a great solid starter.

Don't hesitate... get a Silver Bullet or a BB. CLOUDS of intense vapor I kid you not and the battery lasts all day. I've only had mine for about a week and wonder how I survived without it for all these years.

I think ill save a couple paychecks (little bits of the paycheck :p ) and go buy one :) I have heard nothing but GREAT things!

jace

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Aurora, CO
My wife and I had an incredibly BAD experience with our Blu Cigs kits, and it was our first e-cig. Not to metntion that it is $60 and the carts are insanely TINY. We only got about 45 minutes of battery life even new out of the box, and that was after making sure they were fully charged. The pack charger did well the first few days, but only really charged our batteries about 4-5 times, not the 6+ times they advertise.

We've only had the Blu Cigs for about 2 weeks when TWO batteries went belly up completely and one of those two was touch and go from day one since I had to suck like a hoover to even activate the thing, yet the vibration of holding it in the same hand that I had resting on my steering wheel would continually set it off.

I tried using their customer service chat and though they CLAIM they stand behind their product, it is up to YOU to pay for the return shipping for anything defective. In my perception, if you sell something and a component or the entire thing is defective, you as the retailer or manufacturer pay for return shipping if you really DO stand behind your product as claimed....You know why? Because if you really do have a QUALITY product, it wont bankrupt your company to do so! Not only will they not truly stand behind their product, they are horribly rude about the whole process.

In addition, thier claims that their 25 "free" cartridges are equal to over 150 cigarettes is the biggest load of bogus B.S. I think I have ever heard.

I am sending at least one kit back, if not both, though I might keep one of the kits as an emergency backup instead of resorting to analogs. I am fully expecting them to dock my "money back guarantee" a full $25, since I smoked all the "free" flavor cartridges.

And flavor? I hated Johnson Creek juice even though many on the forums rave about it, until I vaped some in the 510 I received just today!

Your experience may be different, but had I spent more time on the forums, exploring the feedback here about BluCigs, I would have NEVER wasted my time and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread