Here I am again... help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal~Rose

Jul 16, 2009
space coast, fl
Ive been using ecigs now for about a month, started with the smoke 51 duo with cartomizers, have refilled them didnt like the price or the burnt flavor so I sold it and bought a DSE-901... ruined my atty within 24hrs :mad: thankfully the guy I bought it from gave me a new one. The filling is constantly sticking to atty, so much so I dont even feel like I can "enjoy" vaping for fear Im going to ruin this atty as well. :confused: Finally the nasty taste of new atty is gone but Im really not as happy with this as I thought I'd be, I used these same e liquids to refill cartomizers and Im getting alot less flavor with the 901...Im so frustrated I could scream.
Ive tried topping off the carts to ensure they arent too dry, Ive tried removing all filling and dripping 2-3 drops on atty, no matter what I do Im not getting the vapor or flavor Im looking for...What am I doing wrong? Maybe I need a better eliquid? I cant afford to try a different model. I need to make this work, not sure what to do. Please any suggestions

Tori

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
South Texas USA
You may need a better juice if you're unable to replace your unit for something better... get a 510 manual switch when you are able. Go to Innovapor and order the sample pack of ecopure... I think you'll fall in love with the clean taste of it and the amount of vapor is awesome. The taste is very mild, not flavored really. The gold, rich and menthol are all really good. $12.75 for 5 3ml sample size bottles. I drip it on my atty and gets plumes of vapor from it :)

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
filler sticking sounds like it's getting dry or you're just outrunning the juice. Have you tried the straw mod or alternating between 2 pv's so one can cool down.

The other thing and actually make more sense... is it's flooded and you're overheating it to get vapor. Blow the atty out and try that for a few puffs

Chief-A-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2009
Spring, TX
www.springvapor.com
Ive been using ecigs now for about a month, started with the smoke 51 duo with cartomizers, have refilled them didnt like the price or the burnt flavor so I sold it and bought a DSE-901... ruined my atty within 24hrs :mad: thankfully the guy I bought it from gave me a new one. The filling is constantly sticking to atty, so much so I dont even feel like I can "enjoy" vaping for fear Im going to ruin this atty as well. :confused: Finally the nasty taste of new atty is gone but Im really not as happy with this as I thought I'd be, I used these same e liquids to refill cartomizers and Im getting alot less flavor with the 901...Im so frustrated I could scream.
Ive tried topping off the carts to ensure they arent too dry, Ive tried removing all filling and dripping 2-3 drops on atty, no matter what I do Im not getting the vapor or flavor Im looking for...What am I doing wrong? Maybe I need a better eliquid? I cant afford to try a different model. I need to make this work, not sure what to do. Please any suggestions

Don't know if you checked my Atty post, but I would suggest taking the cart off and puffing striaght on the atty for a good while. First 5-10 vaps put in you lungs then so a bunch more where your just taking long drags and putting them in the air (kinda like you would if you trying to jump start a wind blown cig). Hope this does it for ya! Might have flooded the atty or just need a good breaking in.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Here's something that might help. Rocky Mountain Vapor is selling MANUAL batteries for the 901 for $11 and the adapter so you can charge it in your current charger for $4. Plus his juice is top notch. My favorites are RY4 and KENT. PLUS his shipping is free!!!! So for $15 and free shipping you can have a manual battery for your 901. His juice is $15 for a 30ml bottle.

I think this might be your best option.

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/

Lazarus

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Treasure Coast, FL
Where did you get your equipment, juice?

You may have flooded your atty. Blow it out from the battery end into a paper towel. Then take a small wad of paper towel and stuff it up in to the bridge (cart) end and let it sit for 20 minutes or so.

If you are using a stuffed cart, make sure the stuffing is a good 1/8" below the rim of the cart. Drip your atty with 2-3 drops of juice, and load up your soaked cart. Let it sit for a few minutes and you should have a good vape.

Oh yeah, the most important thing is that you batts are fully charged. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread