Status
Not open for further replies.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
so we have all fallen in love with our reo's.... i know after i got mine i couldn't help but think "this thing is all but bullet proof" so i was sure i would never "need" another one.but positive i wasnt done shopping eather...lol.. heck this could possibly be the one and only mod any one would "need". that being said. I've noticed a lot of grate "excuses / justifications" on reasons to purchase another great reo......
whats you story?

CJLite

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2010
USA
You need one for a main vape, one for a backup, and one for a trial / loaner to lend out to someone else. So it's good to have three. But different situations call for different sizes and materials. So three of each size is even better. But then you might want to accessorize so you have a blue/black to go with your jeans and black t-shirt and so on. To hell with it. You really don't need an excuse. Just grab all the REOs you can.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Well I NEEDED a second one so I could send the first in for a the improved firing pin :)

Then I sat at my desk vaping on two Grands looking at another mod I never used ...... hmm

On the classifieds it went ... listed as for trade ..... trade for what ? .... another REO Grand of course!!

And I'm not done yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread