Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I have mentioned before I live in the town time forgot. Believe it or not we don't have a single vape shop! Everyone smokes, in the year and a half I've been vapeing I've only come across one person with an ego battery, that's it! It's a tiny town not quite in the middle of nowhere, but you can see it from here. My friend and I were in the car today with her German Shepherd riding in the back seat. While sitting at a red light vapeing on our Reo's a car pulls up beside us. We notice the driver trying to get our attention. We assume he's just messing with the goofball with his head out the window in the back. We finally look and to our absolute amazement, he holds up a Reo Grand!!! I know people will read this and think, so??? If you knew this little backwards, what's a vape shop town, you would get it! Honestly we couldn't have been more shocked to have turned to fine Big Foot driving the car next to us. Just a little Reo excitement in a small town today :blush:

sllanham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Martinsburg,Wv
Here in the WV hills I've never seen another vaper. I know they're here. We have a vape shop and they've managed to stay in business for a year. They sell nothing but egos and cig-alikes. My DIY is better than their juice so I don't go there very often. I went in with my Kayfun on my Gus and they had no idea what it was. The owner did an interview with our paper where he said he was motivated to open the store because there was money in it. He doesn't even vape, he still smokes (at least the last time I was in there). I still have yet to see another person with an e-cig. Even when I went to the store I was the only customer and the guy running it was smoking so I didn't even see a vaper there.

Last edited:

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
I live on an island (6 miles x 2 miles) in the Bay Area and I have never seen another Reonaut round about town or anywhere for that matter. I know Sashwa lives here, so when I am driving around and am stopped at a traffic light, I purposely vape my Reo in case Sashwa is around and will recognize a fellow Reonaut. LOL

Maybe I am subconsciously or consciously showing off my Reo cuz I am such a fan boy of the best vaping gear in the world. Yep, I've got mental issues but at least I ain't hurting no one! :)

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
I live/work in the north Bay Area and have yet to see another reo as well. I've shown mine to the guys at the local b&m and they think it's only good use is while driving. Otherwise, most vapers I see around here are using tube mods. I don't get south of the Benicia bridge much, but I'll keep an eye out for a vaper with a reo when I do. :)

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
I live in Lewisville, TX. Dallas is a suburb. When I go into a local vape shop with my Grand the employees will always ask what it is. My usual response is "Its a mobile dripping machine" called a Reo. Their response is "Oh, I've heard of them".

But, no I have not seen another person with a Reo.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
have any of you Texans checked out the texas roll call? There's a LOT of Reonaughts in your state.

As a matter of fact, i went down there in the spring 2013 for a Reo meet...I had a stupendous time!

You all should set up a get together!

I'd love to get together with fellow Reonauts in my state. Problem is, our state is larger than many countries! Not so easy to join up.

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
Here in the WV hills I've never seen another vaper. I know they're here. We have a vape shop and they've managed to stay in business for a year. They sell nothing but egos and cig-alikes. My DIY is better than their juice so I don't go there very often. I went in with my Kayfun on my Gus and they had no idea what it was. The owner did an interview with our paper where he said he was motivated to open the store because there was money in it. He doesn't even vape, he still smokes (at least the last time I was in there). I still have yet to see another person with an e-cig. Even when I went to the store I was the only customer and the guy running it was smoking so I didn't even see a vaper there.
if I walked into a vape shop and saw the owner smoking I would do a quick 180.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

ftbb3000

May 16, 2014
San Diego, CA US
Hi All,
In San Diego we have a large vaping community with a ton of shops. It seems like all the shop owners know each other and hit different parts of the market. It's not uncommon to see an employee or even owner from one shop visiting each other and buying juices that they don't carry in their own place.
I've been vaping since Oct '13 and joined Reoville about 2 months ago. And I have not seen anyone with a REO in my area.
Lots of new vapers starting with ego's. Lots of high end tubes and drippers, (though I've noticed most of them end up being traded around).
Most people, even in the shops, don't know what a Reo is or have never seen one in person. I'm guessing that since they can't sell them they don't have a reason to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread