Not open for further replies.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I heard PayPal shut down eCigs, and won't process for them. Did I hear wrong?

Yes, Paypal is out-of-bounds for ecig business.
Any mention of ecig or ECF (too!) will shut both party's a/cs down. Vendors r using Paypal thru their personal e-mail IDs, whoever is using Paypal that is (and which r few).

Dontae92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Long Beach, CA
Yes and why would they do that? :confused: Political correctness?
To cover you and your vendors account. From what I hear, if they find out you have been using their service against TOS, they shut down your account and for a vendor, thats a huge deal.

EDIT: Qorax beat me to it

Ferrel1134

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
St. Paul mn
Seems a little hypocritical of these payment services/processors to shun ecigs but not other nicotine products such as nicotine gum. Ebay is filled with nicotine containing products and you can certainly use paypal to pay for them.

Crazy how we are the new sin.

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Back in early Google days...2000-2008ish, all you needed to do is type VISA*00000000 and lists of CC#'s with all the details of cardholder.

Don't try to Google your own CC# or the method above, Google WILL red flag your IP than contact your ISP and knock knock.

I remember Googling my CC# and my info came up, called the CC Company and they crapped themselves...it's numbers people, loopholes/backdoors will always be open...online shopping will never be secured nor will your personal information.

----
The search request was simple. Using a researcher's Visa debit card, we started with the first four numbers on the card and extended the span of possible number combinations. So we entered in the google.com search window: visa 4060000000000000..4060999999999999.

The result was a long list of Visa card numbers complete with name, address, phone number, expiration dates and a list of recent purchases. In less than two seconds, we found everything a cyber crook would need for one heck of a shopping spree or a fresh new identity.
------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread