• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I didn't know about The Women's Room forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I just stumbled on it when I click on "New Posts" and replied to someone, then got a PM from the Moderator, Classwife and thought "oh oh, I must have said something wrong!". She hadn't seen me post here before so she welcomed me and asked me to introduce myself so here I am.

My name is Terry. Spelled like a boy because my parents wanted a boy. They almost got their wish because I'm a tomboy at heart. I started smoking cigarettes at age 15 (because it was cool) and have smoked for most of 40 yrs, a pack or more a day. I started using e cigs 2 1/2 months ago and haven't had a real cig since the first puff.

I love motorcycles, all animals, especially dogs, cats & horses, photography, electronic gadgets and computers. I also love ECF. I can't seem to get enough of it. I've been spending so much time here my boyfriend is getting jealous and my motorcycle is wondering what happened because I use to ride everyday but I haven't wanted to leave the forum to go for a ride. Just one more post, ok, just one more....

I'm so happy I found this forum because it has been so helpful for me and everybody is so eager to share their knowledge and experience. I've been spending most of my time in the New Members forum, trying to help out the newbies. It's the only forum I feel qualified to answer questions in. Now that I've found TWR, I will probably be spending more time here too. I really should get out of here and get some sun. See ya.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Welcome Terry ! Glad you decided to join in with us !! We are a great group in here !

I have peanut butter....

PeanutButter.jpg

and I'll bet some good chocolate shows up here pretty soon !!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hey,

Just found the women's room, too...just wanted to say hi!

I've been off analogs for over a year and have been away from the forum in general for quite a while...back now to figure out glitches with my new-ish EGo-T. Looking forward to checking out this part of the forum. :)

I think you'll like it here. I do. I really love the funny come-backs that I read here. One of my goals is to see or hear something really funny that makes me laugh out loud at least once each day. I've found a few in the Women's Room. Welcome.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Hey,

Just found the women's room, too...just wanted to say hi!

I've been off analogs for over a year and have been away from the forum in general for quite a while...back now to figure out glitches with my new-ish EGo-T. Looking forward to checking out this part of the forum. :)

Hi welcome back to ECF and welcome to The Womens Room :) Congrats on over a year smoke free :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread