• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Women's Room Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I posted this a while back but it's worth reposting.

A project for the Women's Room is to 'Friend" each other..not to boost your friend stats, but to welcome new menbers and give them a friendly face" to talk to on th board..not just in here! Lot's of people are a bit leery of posting in threads upstairs because they don't know anyone. I know you guys don't bite (hard) so it's nice to be able to post a friendly remark when I see your avaitar.

The second project is to help once in a while in the new member section. Even if you don't have an answer..a nice Welcome to ECF will do. I look for people who haven't recieved an answer and post a helpful remark or a hint where I can. It also bumps them back up so someone with answers can see the post. They get buried on page 2 or 3 very fast!

That's it a couple of minutes of your ECF time a day ladies. It's A PIF of your time. Thanks!

Last edited:

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
I try to greet as many new as I can....if they are asking a technical question and I don't know it I will usually wait till someone else answers, then I'll greet...but they do sometimes get lost to me that way. Someone else posted somewhere that if they see a new person with a technical question that they don't know the answer to and they see it moving sown, they'll post to greet and say that they don't know but that someone else will get their answer...keeping the post up till it can be answered. I thought that was a great idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread