Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
Hurricanevapor - Florida Orange Creamsicle Review

Actually taste like an orange creamsicle ice cream. The orange note is what I first pick up and then the cream note. Although the orange is what I pick up first, the two flavors are properly balanced. Especially on exhale is when I noticed how balanced they are. I can pick up the orange and cream about the same on exhale. I can actually imagine an orange creamsicle as I vape this HurricaneVapor storm juice. It caught me by surprise. This is one of the few desert category flavors I tried and I actually quite like it.

This e-juice is what I would call normal or even thin with just the right amount of flavor. It wicks well and I can tell it would wick well in any device I own. I am currently using it in my protanks and have no issues. Their site is hurricanevapor.com

ChadGio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Tampa Florida
I agree with the review. The Orange Creamsicle is very good but I can only vape it in small doses. I like Hurricane's peaches and Cream more and has a mellow taste. To be honest I struggle to vape any of their juices for extended times as I tend to get a bit of a headache (it could be just me). The Miami Vice Ice is such an amazing juice but again becomes overwhelming VERY FAST. Maybe they will offer some options as far as flavor level in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread