Huge props to Geoff & Tasty Vapor for customer service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
*cross posted in the supplier review forum*

I love http://tastyvapor.us . I've been ordering from them for several months now & have always had consistant, quality juices. Not to mention i'm loving two of their newest flavors POB & Mahalo Oahu.

I received my last order the other day. It included 3, 4oz doublers. 2 of them, I opened to steep, & the last, blueberry cheesecake, I was ready to add 18.2ml of to 1.2ml of 100mg nicotine, to equal 6mg juice. However when I went to add the 18.2ml of blueberry cheesecake to the bottle, the entire top fell off the bottle. (& if anyone knows the tops that TV uses, they are pretty difficult to get off). So, there I was sitting in 4oz of tasty vapor blueberry cheesecake, tears streaming down my face.

I cleaned everything up, and debated on even calling Tasty Vapor to tell them what happened. After all, they are one of the biggest & most popular juice companies, & why would they care about one girl having 4oz of juice everywhere..........? However, I placed the call to the 1-888 number on the Tasty Vapor business card. The girl that answered the phone was bubbly & friendly, & in less than 2 minutes the girl tells me, "no problem, we'll have that re-mixed for you, & mail it out to you". I was shocked! I didn't have to get irate. I didn't have to threaten anyone with bad press. All I had to do was state what happened, & tell them my name. The girl put me on hold for 30 seconds, then got back on the line telling me that Tasty Vapor was replacing the bottle. This was on Monday.

Then, last night when I got home from work.........Sure enough, there was my package from Geoff at Tasty Vapor in the mail. Tasty Vapor did just what they said they would do, they remixed me an entirely new bottle of blueberry cheesecake & mailed it super fast.

I honestly can't thank Geoff & the Tasty Vapor team enough! They went above and beyond customer service standards with this. Honestly, even if they didn't replace the bottle of blueberry cheesecake, I would have still continued to order from them.

I logged into my account the other day at TV, & it showed the in progress time & mailing time, then beside that it stated why they were mailing me out a new bottle. something like (lid came off & entire bottle spilled)........meanwhile they could have just wrote....."customer is a dingbat". lol

Nothing like having the entire Tasty Vapor team know that I had a total failure on Monday. lol

Thanks Geoff & Tasty Vapor!! You guys are the best!

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
i've only ever had 2 incidences with them.... the first was a 5 pack of 15mls they forgot to pack. got on online chat and told them, they remailed it TO CANADA without charging the shipping. the other one has happened more recently, more than a year after the first. ordered blueberry pie, got sent Blue Bulls. similar thing. As i wasnt in a hurry, they just told me to add a note onto my next order and it'd go in with it. said blueberry pie should arrive in less than 48 hours xD

they are awesome! in a world where most companies dont know the meaning of the term customer service anymore, TV shines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread