How many years you are a vaper and how much do you vape per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    30 or so years smoking, at least 3 packs a week. 2 years 251 days vaping, 1 - 1.5 ml/day 75/25 PG/VG 24mg/ml nic, either unflavored or two flavors added, which brings nic down to about 22mg/ml.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 6, 2014
    Alabama
    Been vaping, for 3 years 1 months roughly. I am down to 3mg nicotine and typically I'm using unflavored. I might do anywhere from 20 puffs a day (According to the puff counter on the mod) or that might go up to 300 times a day. Depends if I'm busy or bored I think.

I used to smoke and dip though before I quit because of vaping.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I am wondering if 30 ml/day is still safer than smoking... I suppose it is but it's a lot... :)

IMO, vaping ANY number of mL/day of eliquid...is still definitely safer than smoking! Eliquids consist of VG, PG, flavorings, and many times...some nicotine. As of right now, I'm not aware of any studies that have shown that chemicals in those ingredients have been found to be carcinogens or otherwise harmful.

However, there are literally thousands of chemicals that exist in/are produced when tobacco in a cigarette is burned. Some of those chemicals have been identified as carcinogens and/or the contributors to other types of harm to the human body.

If you haven't already read about it, you may want to read what the Royal College of Physicians found in their study on smoking versus vaping. There is also at least 1 on-going study being done on vaping here in the US, by Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL (a nationally recognized, high quality, institution). The possibility of vaping being classified as a legitimate NRT (ie. Nicorette, nasal spray, the patches, etc.) is a potential outcome of the study. I know this for a fact, because I'm a member of one of the study groups for it.

ETA: Forgot to respond to your OP.
    I smoked 1-1.5 PAD for 42+ years, before quitting in Jan. 2014. Since then, I've been vaping 8-10mL/day of 60VG/40PG eliquids at 6-7mg nic. Doing that has so far resulted in: (1) Test results indicating that my previously diagnosed mild COPD is no longer evident any more, (2) My blood oxygen level has drastically improved, (3) My breathing has greatly improved, as my lungs now sound perfectly clear when checked by my doctor.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread