So-Cal
d31a5a7e007a1cf3e5cc7bc610510f44.jpg

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Got some vape-mail today, I'm afraid I have to change my answer to two now :banana:

27121110090_ba156a949c_b.jpg

And the 510 connection of my Evic VT crapped out on me last night, so I'm back down to one again :shock:

Out of the 7 vape products (tanks & mods, not counting the smaller stuff, although I also had two ohm meters die on me already) I bought over the last two months only 3 still work now, what is it with this China crap?!?

Reactions: Foggy Road

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
And the 510 connection of my Evic VT crapped out on me last night, so I'm back down to one again :shock:

Out of the 7 vape products (tanks & mods, not counting the smaller stuff, although I also had two ohm meters die on me already) I bought over the last two months only 3 still work now, what is it with this China crap?!?

Quality control is non existent ... too many corners cut.

Sent via iPhone

Reactions: Foggy Road

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Assuming my 10 ego types don't count tho some are VV?

Have

1- Kangside e-Huge 26650
2 - Sigelei ZMax V3 telescopic
1 - mini Istick 10 watt
1 - Kangside Kmax Telescopic
Soon to have 2- Vamo V5 (just waiting to get home to ship my brand new Balrog 70w TC kit that I'm trading for the Vamos)

Still planning to get

Another Kmax would be nice
Smok SID w/18350 tube
Kangside Vamo 25w 18350 box Mod
Anything else 15w or lower VV/VW REGULATED 18350 capable.

P-thingies excluded!!!

Last edited:

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Right now I only carry 15 with me, 5 mechanicals and 10 regulatedso_O. I just like to have my options open for me wherever I go really. And you gotta have a backup for the other backups you carry, right? At the house I guestimate at 40+ more mechs and 15+ more regulateds, not including the egos and cigalikes I started with.

Last edited:

CharTech

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Carolinas
Oh.....forgot that I have one mechanical mod that I've never used which is this stainless steel Cherry Bomber clone that I polished to the mirror finish you see.

View media item 429685

Wow.. that looks awesome. I need to polish mine like that some day. I'll have to figure out how to do it first. Great job!

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Right now I only carry 15 with me, 5 mechanicals and 10 regulatedso_O. I just like to have my options open for me wherever I go really. And you gotta have a backup for the other backups you carry, right? At the house I guestimate at 40+ more mechs and 15+ more regulateds, not including the egos and cigalikes I started with.
Yes, my name is Brad and I am an addict. I am addicted to buying vape gear really. I get paranoid with my newly acquired mods too (for reasons we won't get into) and is the real reason I bring them with me. vape hoarder is probably more accurate.

In all the threads about the FDA regs, I am reading about many people stocking up on mods and things so I can check that off the list:) (sorry for the rant but I feel the need to rationalize mah shinyitis).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread