How many minutes, hours a day do you spend on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I'm too ashamed to admit how much time I spend here.
girl_haha.gif

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I spend too much time on here, but ive only been vaping a few months and I dont believe the vaping experience would have been no where near as good without the people on this site giving me advice on which equipment to buy and instructions on DIY. There is so much helpful information on this site for someone making the transition to ecigs. Im loving it

freeatlast!

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2013
Kansas, USA
kestra.zenfolio.com
I check in to see what the new posts are, several times a day. At almost a year of vaping now, there is not nearly as much to read for me as there was at first. I'm not ever going to be into rebuilding, subohming, dripping, cloud chasing, or DIY, so really there is less and less that catches my interest. I also have all the PV's I need (probably) as well as toppers, so....I miss that there's not much of interest for me to read on a daily basis anymore.

This forum played a huge part in helping me to quit smoking, for which I'll always be grateful!! It may be about time to move back to the hobbies and such that I left behind when I discovered ECF and vaping! That monkey on my back will never again be welcomed, though!!

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I check in to see what the new posts are, several times a day. At almost a year of vaping now, there is not nearly as much to read for me as there was at first. I'm not ever going to be into rebuilding, subohming, dripping, cloud chasing, or DIY, so really there is less and less that catches my interest. I also have all the PV's I need (probably) as well as toppers, so....I miss that there's not much of interest for me to read on a daily basis anymore.

Never thought I'd DIY and now I'm thinking about it. I still find things to read though.

Never say never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread