how many tanks do you rotate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrahmNoMore

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Fort Wayne, IN
Ginny you are the queen of Aerotanks! For me it's about 3-5 depending. The kanger sub tank mini and nano are always in rotation. I got a used v1 Atlantis that is also usually in rotation, my Aerotank v2 is still in rotation and I just got an Aerotank turbo I'm thinking of taking out of rotation-trade or sell, thing is burnt hits galore.

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
My plan is to rotate 6 Subtank Megas and try to keep flavor profiles within certain ones.

WP_20150501_001.jpg

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I only have one going at a time. I refill it when it gets low or start a new one if necessary. I used to have 7-8 going at once and it drove me nuts. This time around, I only allow myself one.
Lol yeah when I used my Spinner I was using Protank 1s. My local shop sold them for $4 which was pretty cheap. I had 12 lol, in every color. It was just unnecessary and overwhelming. Now my sis and gf have all my old tanks and 12 mg nic juices since I dropped.

Reactions: ewieya

RedForeman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
Georgia
Back when I was using cartotanks, I had nearly 20 up and running at a time with a different flavor.

Now that I am rebuilding, I use one Kayfun Lite+ rebuildable tank atomizer with one of my favorite flavors, and have a rebuildable dripper where I can change flavors on a whim.
+1. I am a fan of simple and have a rotation of one. I have enough complications in life that I don't need vaping to add to the list.

I also use a single KFL+ and nothing else. I use only two flavors and go back and forth without even bothering to change the wick. If I feel like trying something new without filling the tank with it, I just grab an old 510 atty, drip some in there, and stovepipe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread