How many Local shops near you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merrick92

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
CT,USA
2-However they are the same store just in two different towns. Thats in western mass. Anyone know of anything else out this way? Or maybe northern CT?
You can try cloud nine in sterling, but they do not have much as of yet. I asked one of the owners and I believe they are getting in more stuff soon,it's getting bigger around here. They only have a few small devices,and stok liquids. Its a head shop though,but they ppl are all nice folks. There is also safer vapors in webster Mass, just over the border on 395. They are exclusive vaper shop,and have a decent variety of sticks and liquid. I didn't see much in the way of larger devices,but again it's geting bogger around here so you may find these stores getting in more varied supplies.

chuckr01

Mar 28, 2013
Tallahassee, FL
I'm in Tallahassee, FL and believe it or not there are two shops that I know of, one here in town and one just south of here in Crawfordville. Even though this is the State Capitol, it is amazing that there are at least two so close at hand, Tallahassee is not the big city atmosphere:)
Both shops have some good support and plenty of juice selection. It's great to not have to order online and experiment with shipping costs included.
Any other Tallahassee vapors out there?

mr_khaki

Mar 19, 2013
Lexington, KY
I found one super close to where I live (about a three min drive) It's a hold in the wall and their prices a little expensive, I also think that the majority of their equipment are knock offs. I probably won't buy much more from them unless I run out of liquid or something breaks. The internet tells me there are a few other stores around my area that I haven't gotten around to checking out. Lexington, KY.

Crazyinariz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Tempe, AZ
Howdy!

The new b&m that opened by me that I liked was the new Zikwid in Tempe. I walked in and told them straight off that I wasn't there to purchase anything, just to look around, and then spent almost 2 hrs shooting the shiit with them. Awesome, friendly shop right next to ASU. The only other East Valley b&m I've been to (won't mention a name) wasn't as friendly.

Donovan69

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2013
Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
I live in canada where it is prohibited to import or advertise e-cigs. The guy I buy from is underground but has a awesome shop at his house. He carries all smoktech stuff. I have only had to order from someone else online once. That was to get a kick and a aw imr 18500 for my bolt. The dude mixes all his own juice. 60/40 pg vg. Over 100 flavours. This guy rocks!! Got me off a 2pd 30 year habit. I am a vaping junkie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread