How is the GLV2 with dripping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Painterface

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
My friend got a little sister and dripped with it. Eventually, the LS broke from the juice messing it up.

He wants to change mods and thought of the GLV2 3.7v

How is this mod with dripping?

And just in general...

He wants a sturdy mod that will not fail from the atty flooding or anything.

Any info on the GLV2 3.7v is appreciated.

Thanks,

Clifton

No problem dripping at all - all day, every day. I use the multiple adapters as well, flood it occasionally and have never had a problem. Oh, and the GLV is built like a tank! Not recommended but it could probably withstand being run over by a truck!

Not probably...It CAN be...unfortunately, I know from experience.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Sorry to derail this thread, but it's kinda on topic, my question is: Is the atomizer tube protruding from the side of the mod sealed from the rest of the device (ie the battery) or is there a way for the leaking juice to make contact with the battery and components of the rest of the device?

Long question I know, and difficult to word, as I know absolutely nothing about the GLV2, thanks for any answer's though. :D
~Zaija

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
I just got mine last week and it definitely gets into the battery compartment. Sending Jay a pm...

I know Jay tries to seal the battery compartment. I drip all the time and never have a problem. I am sure Jay will seal it completely if you send it back. the problem is once you have it you do not want to part with it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread