How do you know an X2 is wearing out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zencatx

Aug 1, 2012
PA, USA
All my X2 automatics seem to be developing a very hard draw, and I'm betting it's because they're wearing out (they're all between nine months and a year old). I vape a lot, and I use them all and recharge them pretty close to daily. I recently picked up a manual and the draw seems to be MUCH easier ... is that true of manuals vs. automatics in general (that manuals draw easier), or is it a sign that my autos just need to be replaced? Do X2s lose power gradually as they wear out, or do they work fine and then just quit?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Hey, Yes the draw is faster as you can heat up the coil before you ever put it up to your mouth. You may want to clean the connections and air holes...as length of usage over time should only affect the length of time the battery stays charged....however voltage may also decrease with prolonged usage which would also give you the sensation of a tight draw.

zencatx

Aug 1, 2012
PA, USA
Hey, Yes the draw is faster as you can heat up the coil before you ever put it up to your mouth. You may want to clean the connections and air holes...as length of usage over time should only affect the length of time the battery stays charged....however voltage may also decrease with prolonged usage which would also give you the sensation of a tight draw.

Thanks for the info!! Something else I've also wondered - is it "the bigger the batt, the better the hit", or do the various sizes mainly differ in how long the charge lasts?

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
just charge lasting...they are all set at the same voltages... if you are looking for something a little stronger you may be ready for the spinner as you can adjust the voltage higher then the X2 (3.7volts).

Thanks for the info!! Something else I've also wondered - is it "the bigger the batt, the better the hit", or do the various sizes mainly differ in how long the charge lasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread