How do you imagine the new VV GLV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafto

Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Poland, Warsaw
Hi again,

Now when Jay is working on the new version of GLV is a good time to talk how do you imagine it.

I imagine the new GLV as having two version only: the tube - similar to the present GLV-2 XL mini and the box similar to GLV-3 box prototype.

1) The VV PCB's will look alike to the Kick and will be detachable both in box and in tube. Maybe it should be offered as an additional option.
2) The tube will be a telescope mod made of three parts: bottom head (alike to present supermini bottom head), the extender and the head (plus detachable VV module of course :) )
2) The tube version will have an additional option of juice feeder box alike to present juice feeder box from GLV-3.
3) The box can be used as a juice feeder or can hold VV (VW) PCB of your choice instead of a juice bottle.

I'll draw my ideas by pencil (I can't design in CAD programmes yet) and post the scans in this thread.

What do you think? ;)

Last edited:

arth_d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2011
Australia
I'm hanging to see. Really id want it to look the same with maybe just an adjustable wheel like the buzz pro. Keep it simple. No need for an LCD. I just hope he can bring out a VW or VV supermini. I don't want the looks to change to much. Maybe some custom 1/2 button would be cool so you can plug on big tanks without an extension.

Rafto

Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Poland, Warsaw
I like Kato Popular3 box design nearly as much, as I like the design of GLV-3 box prototype. Since more people now use tanks (vivis, smoktechs, hybrids and so on) instead of juiceboxes, Jay should consider making GLV-3 prototype lookalike with space for a tank instead of juicebox.

As to electronics, I don't know what Jay's plan are, but I find Evolv's DNA 20 awesome (I don't have it yet, but I'm going to buy one) :D

Otherwise, the electronics should be as simple as it can be (see the Billet Box) and easily replaceable :D

I also like Caravela styled detachable atomiser thread. I guess it's nothing wrong in coping & improving other solutions as long as these are good solutions :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread