Hot DC carto question

Status
Not open for further replies.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
OK, I just switched cartos, the pull and vapor is much better, I guess that kind of ansers my question. can they be resurrected? Is a riva a strong pv? If not, am I killing my batts?

If you use a fairly clear juice DC can usually be topped off several times before cleaning.

Don't run DC dry or diapers will burn.

When I top off I stop when DC just starts to gurgle.

If over filled you must clean excess off DC and your PV.

Attachments

• DSC_9099.jpg
    DSC_9099.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 29

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Not sure if its a problem or not, do the start to pull harder when they need to be cleaned? Dont forget, REAL NEWB! All ive used before these cartos were disposable smoketip cartos!!

Can pull harder if over filled.

A clean burning liquid can last for weeks w/o plugging carto.

If the straw is out of alignment it will pull hard.

With dark liquids I've experienced more of a low vapor production issue than hard draw.

Attachments

• DSC_9098.jpg
    DSC_9098.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 13

Catdaddy

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2009
Alabama
After trying 4 different variations of the dual coil cartomizers (several of each) very few ever work well and the ones that do don't work well for long. Try regular 2.0 ohm cartomizers they are much better. These are a great idea but very poorly executed. Some don't wick at all mostly the black longer ones do this causing a too hot no vapor situation. The metal colored ones with a black and mild tip on them actually work for a while, although never reaching the level of performance of regular 1.7-2.0 cartomizers.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
The Riva is plenty of PV for the dual coils IMO .... If only I liked the dual coils I would be set.

I find the draw way too tight and the flavor inferior to the "good ole'" Boge 2Ω myself.

They do tighten up and get hotter pretty quick with thick juice.

Good thing about cartos is they are so cheap you can try both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread