Horizontal Coil Blank Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
The smokestik carto is made just for there Batts and they actually are a pretty darn good carto for a small regular e-cig I use one to stealth vape and around the house once in a while for a change of pace. I would stick with there cartos and just refill them with whatever you want as far as juice goes, any flavor will easily over take there plain Nic carto. just my 2 c worth

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
With this particular company I find you really do, I have used all sorts of adapter and different cartos on this Bat to try and accomplish the same thing your trying to do, just doesn't work. I find using their carto's is definitely best in this situation your in, they really do have a nice little set up and a very good matching Batt/Carto. I know they are more expensive but its just like your saying. I really like there stock menthol carts and there even hard to match flavor wise too and I DIY often.

If you want to save in the long run and want to try other carts you would be better off buying an Ego Type Batt, the new dual coil carto's that are out seem to be pretty good and Ikenvpe.com sells some very good carto's, they will be re-opening up tomorrow and fully stocked, other than Iken try Boge cartos, between those two you wont find any better as of right now on the market I dont think. Good luck.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
I'm actually a kr808d1 user, but I wanted a pretty bling hendu, lol. I was actually hoping to find an adapter to use my horizontal kr808 cartos on the hendu. But apparently there is no such adapter.

I love IKV! I have IKV's 510 adapter & an assortment of 510 cartos, as well as his 901's & jumbo 808's which fit on my current setup.

Thanks again for the info, I was pretty sure I already knew the answer but figured maybe someone had found the magic cheaper carto.

beachpuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2011
Lost
I've been over to that thread, and the problem is that the vendors don't tell you what they are selling. I think its actually a problem with the manufacturers not disclosing it either. I'm pretty sure someone posted that GP's were horizontal, which is why I bought them, but by the time I got them they were selling the verticals instead. I've emailed a couple other vendors and gotten no response.

I'm not a fan of high PG either, and with my ridiculous collection of juices I just don't see the point of prefilleds. I've never tried the reverse taryn spin to get the juice out, I've heard that it works but I was hoping for an easier solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread