High Caliber RY4 24MG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seantex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
I got some of the high caliber ry4 at 24 mg. It is very good. I usually get my RY4 from BreezeSmokes.com and I honestly love theirs the most but I think they are slowing down since I noticed the CE2 is no longer on there. Anyways it is a 50/50 mix so it has great vapor production and has a very good taste. I add a little Caramel Candy juice to it since I do love that caramel flavor and OMG! it is awesome. This is my first post by the way. Thank you thank you. Anyways it is very good stuff and if you want a good quality liquid that is a guaranteed success I recommend it any day. Almost forgot to add wher I got the High Caliber. It came from Alvin E-Cigs and the shipping only took 3 days at the cheapest shipping option available. They are in Florida and I am located in TX so that really isn't bad at all! Take care

Last edited:

clamman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
new york
I got some of the high caliber ry4 at 24 mg. It is very good. I usually get my RY4 from BreezeSmokes.com and I honestly love theirs the most but I think they are slowing down since I noticed the CE2 is no longer on there. Anyways it is a 50/50 mix so it has great vapor production and has a very good taste. I add a little Caramel Candy juice to it since I do love that caramel flavor and OMG! it is awesome. This is my first post by the way. Thank you thank you. Anyways it is very good stuff and if you want a good quality liquid that is a guaranteed success I recommend it any day. Almost forgot to add wher I got the High Caliber. It came from Alvin E-Cigs and the shipping only took 3 days at the cheapest shipping option available. They are in Florida and I am located in TX so that really isn't bad at all! Take care

where do you get the caramel candy juice and how much do you add to 30 ml of ry4

seantex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Clamman. I got my caramel candy at BreezeSmokes and I add about 10 ml for every 30. It gives it a great caramel taste without ruining the RY4. If you try it you will love me forever I promise. lol. VW2win I will definately try that Janty's and let you know what I think. Thanks for the tip! BIL. I ordered some from BWB and it should be here in a few days or so. I cant wait! Hey Chevelle please remember how you made that batch! =) I want to get me some!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Clamman. I got my caramel candy at BreezeSmokes and I add about 10 ml for every 30. It gives it a great caramel taste without ruining the RY4. If you try it you will love me forever I promise. lol. VW2win I will definately try that Janty's and let you know what I think. Thanks for the tip! BIL. I ordered some from BWB and it should be here in a few days or so. I cant wait! Hey Chevelle please remember how you made that batch! =) I want to get me some!

I must warn you, Janty's RY4 is so popular, it is hard to find it in stock. You will probably need to click on the "notify me" button and then act within a day or two. Plus don't be shocked, but it costs more, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread