Review of my Ego from litecigusa/USA high caliber liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvis Veiz

Nov 3, 2010
ny
Hey guys,
I just wanted to post a quick review of the stuff i ordered. I placed a order on Monday night around 1am. By morning i checked and my order had already been shipped by shawn. Very nice.

I ordered a ego battery/cone, 510 cartomizers, and orange juice and banana mania from High Caliber Ejuice.

My order came in today. My ego battery works fine and the price was really good. The cone make it a harder draw but i dont really care. I was really impressed with the high caliber juices.
The orange juice is amazing, great flavor and good vapor production.
Banana mania i think might be the best juice i have tried so far. Before tasting this my favorite juice i tried was banana slurry from alien visions. That juice would be perfect if it had just a little bit more throat hit. Shawns Banana mania has great banana flavor(although different from alien visions juice) and perfect amount of throat hit.

Very good job Shawn. Excellent shipping time, and products with great price and amazing juices. I would recommend this website to all. And if you like fruity juices i strongly recommend orange juice and banana mania. Thanks again.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
I bought an ego kit recently also. I prefer the cartomizer and have a lot of KR808D-1 equipment so I use it with the adapter and my 808D-1 cartomizers that I fill myself. It took me a minute to get used to the manual battery. So last night I thought I would use my 808 battery and put a cart on it. Wow, after using the ego, I was surprised at the difference. The ego outperforms the 808 hands down and is my go to battery now. I like the cone and look a lot. Normally I use an 808 pt at home and work and use the ego in between and when I am out or away from the computer. I am sold on this product and will be back to litecig for my supplies. Thanks! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread