Hookah addict here

Status
Not open for further replies.

proc

Jan 14, 2015
I got into hookah pretty much when I started high school. Seems strange to me now but I got pretty addicted, although I've never smoked a cig in my life. It was not only fun and easy to socialize over, but I later learned that the amount of nicotine I was getting in my system was plenty more than what I might get from cigarettes (yes stupid child I know). Also I'm a cloud addict!

Well, it started taking a toll on my health as I started getting pretty severe and season-long coughs so as of this year I started vaping after plenty of research. I'm upgrading from my tiny aspire vivi nova to a nautilus bvc (tank/coil) and itaste mvp20w (battery) this week. Also ordered a couple ejuices from mount baker.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I got into hookah pretty much when I started high school. Seems strange to me now but I got pretty addicted, although I've never smoked a cig in my life. It was not only fun and easy to socialize over, but I later learned that the amount of nicotine I was getting in my system was plenty more than what I might get from cigarettes (yes stupid child I know). Also I'm a cloud addict!

Well, it started taking a toll on my health as I started getting pretty severe and season-long coughs so as of this year I started vaping after plenty of research. I'm upgrading from my tiny aspire vivi nova to a nautilus bvc (tank/coil) and itaste mvp20w (battery) this week. Also ordered a couple ejuices from Mount Baker.

Congrats on the switch just male sure not to over do the nicotine with your ejuice as well, start high and work your way down gradually. I started at 24 now im down to 3 and have some 0 nic as well, I could probably go no nicotine all together but I haven't made that step yet. Good luck and welcome to the family hope this helps with your medical issues.

proc

Jan 14, 2015
Congrats on the switch just male sure not to over do the nicotine with your ejuice as well, start high and work your way down gradually. I started at 24 now im down to 3 and have some 0 nic as well, I could probably go no nicotine all together but I haven't made that step yet. Good luck and welcome to the family hope this helps with your medical issues.
Thanks very much for the suggestion! I decided to go all out and started with 0 nic actually, and have a few on the way with 12 because that was getting difficult. Hopefully that can be my max as I cut back down again.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf proc. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. I have always wanted to try a hookah. I have a pretty long bucket list.
girl_haha.gif
I try never to bear any ill feeling toward non-smokers. I love vaping and I love ecf. Sort of like a family around here. Make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread