Hi looking to replace some cherished mods that got lost in the move.

lomo

Mar 23, 2024
Hi all,

Had a sigelei mech mod that was a real workhorse and a few dna box mods. Sadly have not seen them since moving countries.

Looking to find some second hand DNA75 or 100 mods. Mostly using them for 510 cartridges. Have been using the chappy ego batteries since losing my 18650 regulated mods. The hits I got from them were second to none, especially the mods with the dna chips.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, lomo. One of the (box) mods I have has a DNA60 board in it. The only drawback I find in it is that the 18650 cell is soldered in. It's almost 5 years old, but I don't use it harshly, so hopefully that bridge that I'll have to cross eventually will still take a few years to get to..

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Hi all,

Had a sigelei mech mod that was a real workhorse and a few DNA box mods. Sadly have not seen them since moving countries.

Looking to find some second hand DNA75 or 100 mods. Mostly using them for 510 cartridges. Have been using the chappy ego batteries since losing my 18650 regulated mods. The hits I got from them were second to none, especially the mods with the DNA chips.

3Fvape in china has the Streamcrave Hardon Mini mods with DNA100C in them for under $70. Kinda tall and skinny for my taste but the price is right.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Hi all,

Had a sigelei mech mod that was a real workhorse and a few DNA box mods. Sadly have not seen them since moving countries.

Looking to find some second hand DNA75 or 100 mods. Mostly using them for 510 cartridges. Have been using the chappy ego batteries since losing my 18650 regulated mods. The hits I got from them were second to none, especially the mods with the DNA chips.
    If you like building things I got a dna twin 18650 squonk that I took apart to replace the buttons on because I thought they were ugly and never got it back together. Iirc it was a dna100. Couple of reasons you might not be interested though. I forget what model it was. One of those tiny startups that did everything 3d printed. It would astound me if they were still around. This thing:
    1711242079646.jpeg

I’ll be damned. They’re still around. It was a boxer. Dunno which model

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread