Hi Everyone here at ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubbslane

Jan 21, 2015
San Diego, CA
Hey everyone just wanted to reach out to the ECF family andintro myself.
I'm Chris from Louisiana now residing in Sunny California. Iquit smoking analogs 3 APR 2014! I started out with the at the mall kioskset-up and I hated it lol. I did research online and visited my local brick andmortar shop and was set up with an innokin VV3 and Nautlis Aspire. From thereanalogs were done and I was a vaper.
Fast forward almost a year and now I am cloud chasing flavorsavoring hobbyist in search of the perfect build. I collect all kinds of RDAsMechs and High Wattage re/un regulated devices.

I am a Vaping enthusiasts who looking forward to sharing/gaining knowledge with members other in the ECF.

For any of you on instagram feel free to follow @dubbslane. I'm always posting #Vapecrawls #JuiceCrawls and crazy build photos.

dubbslane

Jan 21, 2015
San Diego, CA
Noob here as well. Are there a lot of juicecrawls in the area? I didn't even know there was such a thing.

Well there are not organized juicecrawls per se. A group of friends of mine go on these crawls to the B&M shops around the area. We may hit up like 4 to 5 shops in a day. Just vaping and trying/buying new juices. After a successful day of crawl we have build parties and Geek out on builds and pair our fav beverages with the new juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread