Not open for further replies.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
Mornin' All! :D

There is a Vapor Road B&M around the corner from my house. They carry a RY4 by Sweet Southern Vapes that is just the best. Not too sweet and plenty of flavor. It's usually my all day vape it's that good.

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has a Heavenly Waffle (build your own) that is the bomb! Good quality, good flavor, plenty of vapor...just the best of this flavor.

So, here's my question...HHV has, what they call, Heavenly tobacco. It's their version of RY4. Has anyone done a side-by-side comparison of these 2 products? I know. "Tastes are subjective". "It's up to the individuals' preference". "You should order a small bottle to sample first". yada, yada, yada. At HHV, you can order from 6ml to 100 ml bottles. Not saying I'll do the 100ml out the gate but it's available. SSV largest bottle is 18ml at the B&M and 30ml on line.

I'll admit, I'm relatively new to the forum (3 months) and a relatively new vaperer (5 months) but I value the long term members opinion. If you could tell me what you think of each, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Happy vaping!! :vapor:

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread