HHV - My First Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I just got my first order from Heather's Heavenly Vapes and I am so excited to try them! They arrived this morning and have been sitting with the caps/drippers off all day. They all smell delicious already, but I'm going to try and let them steep for a few days before breaking into them.

I can honestly say that this is the first order I have received (out of many orders with more than ten different vendors) that has smelled so naturally wonderful that it has made me feel like I won't want to vape anything else after I try them. I got six bottles (a mix of 6 and 15ml bottles) from them in the following flavors:

Blueberry Muffin - It actually smells like a blueberry muffin. Not like blueberries or a plain muffin, but a proper blueberry muffin.

Sinful Pear - Wonderful cinnamon-pear that may be a bit heavy on the cinnamon at the moment but smells delicious anyway.

Heavenly Waffles - I got extra butter and whipped cream and once again - smells just like you would expect the real thing to smell - this will be my first waffle vape and I'm glad I got it from HHV!

Mocha Java Smooth - Best smelling coffee juice I've had yet - saw a lot of rave reviews on this one and although I've been reluctant to try more coffee vapes, I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one.

Legend - Don't know what to think about it, but it smells very natural and yummy! Lol.

Oompa - I used to roll my own cigarettes and a lot of higher end tobaccos had a chocolate casing on them. I always enjoyed them and have heard good things about HHV's chocolate and tobacco, so I figured why not? :D

So anyway, I just wanted to post my experience so far. I have been extremely impressed and haven't even tasted the juices yet! I hope the wonderful smell and the amount of hype surrounding HHV doesn't lead to disappointment, but so far, I'm only disappointed I didn't order more! :laugh:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Oompa needs about 2 months of steep to really come alive. It's just "meh" until then.

Blueberry muffin is fantastic. I just can't vape it all the time -- it's too rich for me. But it's very realistic.

Legend is fantastic NET choice. The longer it steeps, the better it is, but is good at the first month.

The rest -- dig in! Just take the caps off and let sit 24 hours so the mixing alcohol evaporates. And don't forget to shake daily afterwards.

Great choices!

DirewolfUSMC

Victory to the Bold
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Shorewood, IL, USA
Oompa needs about 2 months of steep to really come alive. It's just "meh" until then.

Blueberry muffin is fantastic. I just can't vape it all the time -- it's too rich for me. But it's very realistic.

Legend is fantastic NET choice. The longer it steeps, the better it is, but is good at the first month.

The rest -- dig in! Just take the caps off and let sit 24 hours so the mixing alcohol evaporates. And don't forget to shake daily afterwards.

Great choices!

I can concur with jefsview on the Blueberry Muffin and Legend. I eventually just had to give away my Blueberry Muffin because I could only handle about 3-5 vapes off it at a time - just way too cloyingly sweet for me. It's a great flavor, don't get me wrong...it just wasn't for me. Legend...that's a whole different animal. A nice, solid tobacco vape off their Purity line that, with patient steeping (2+ months), began to deliver for me a nice, subtle cherry note. If you enjoy pipe tobaccos then you should enjoy Legend.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State

Great choices!

Awesome, thank you very much for the steep notes! I swear, I love this place. :) I'll take your recommendations and run with them! I have quite a few juices I still haven't tried from other vendors so waiting for the NET's shouldn't be too hard, right? Riiiiiight. :p

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I can concur with jefsview on the Blueberry Muffin and Legend. I eventually just had to give away my Blueberry Muffin because I could only handle about 3-5 vapes off it at a time - just way too cloyingly sweet for me. It's a great flavor, don't get me wrong...it just wasn't for me. Legend...that's a whole different animal. A nice, solid tobacco vape off their Purity line that, with patient steeping (2+ months), began to deliver for me a nice, subtle cherry note. If you enjoy pipe tobaccos then you should enjoy Legend.

I definitely enjoy pipe tobaccos - before I quit smoking I had several pipes and enjoyed a nice bowl at least once a day. I usually had some English blend or straight Virginia's loaded up, but I also enjoyed a nice aromatic every once in a while. I must say that with all of the wonderful things I've heard/read about Legend, the thought of a 2+ month steep time seems a little daunting, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Thanks again guys, I really appreciate the info!

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
jefsview:10225154 said:
oh, then you need to try Huntsman! I like it better than Legend.

I have a review of the NETs I've tried HHV here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/375406-reviews-hhv-tobaccos-3.html

Thanks for the heads up and the reviews! The only one I have tried so far is the blueberry muffin. I can see why some say it is cloying, but I am in love! It tastes just like a blueberry muffin!!!! I'm definitely gonna be getting more of this stuff and I'll get some huntsman while I'm at it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread