Status
Not open for further replies.

charlzrocks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Hamilton, MS
Does anyone out there know of a GOOD Watermelon juice? NO Menthol involved. I tried Watermelon from SI and it tastes like a weak honeydew melon at best, also tried VR Texas Watermelon and it was pretty much the same but weaker. I am looking for a Jolly Rancher type, HUGE, in-your-face-real watermelon flavor. I want to be .....slapped by the flavor, not bored to tears! HELP PLEASE?!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I have ordered a lot of watermelon for my lady... and these were her favorites...
Vaporbomb and BWB... Both with extra sweetener. These are not Jolly Rancher... more of a natural...

Jolly Rancher type... TastyVapor... TV makes a terrific JR version.
-also, make sure you tell Geoff at TV that you want a lot of flavor... if you ask for it, you'll get it.

jfango

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2013
Salisbury MO
If you can find one I'd sure like to know what it is...I've tried about 6 different watermelon flavors and the only one I like is watermelon frost from High Caliber at MYVAPORSTORE, but you may not like the menthol touch it has to it. I don't care for menthol if it's real strong, never liked menthol cigarettes at all, the peach frost of the same make has a lot more menthol, but I really like that one too, but the watermelon frost has just a small hint of menthol. It tastes sweet and not candy like at all to me. It goes real well with sweet drinks...they seem to add to the sweetness and I really like sweet. What I've been trying to find is something that tastes like real watermelon and very sweet....and they all have been too candiesh tasting like a jolly rancher or had some weird aftertaste. But even though I like it, I keep thinking that there has to be a better one out there somewhere....good luck.

babyk1352012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Washington State
I just made my own batch with 10% flavourart watermelon and 8% sweetner, it is AMAZING! Oh and someone said something about Tasty Vapor, if you aren't into mixing your own, tasty vapor is a great place to buy from
Does anyone out there know of a GOOD Watermelon juice? NO Menthol involved. I tried Watermelon from SI and it tastes like a weak honeydew melon at best, also tried VR Texas Watermelon and it was pretty much the same but weaker. I am looking for a Jolly Rancher type, HUGE, in-your-face-real watermelon flavor. I want to be .....slapped by the flavor, not bored to tears! HELP PLEASE?!

babyk1352012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Washington State
10% Flavourart watermelon is perfect seconds after just being mixed. Give it a week it can only get better, but you don't really need to steep this one
how much percentage did you use FA's watermelon.? ive got one and used 15% for a 10ml 60/40 vg/pg mix, sucks, steeped it for almost a month still the same results. tia..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread